• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Coronavirus

Lowest new cases and lowest death numbers today.

They may have fucked everything else up but the timing of the 'back to work' message looks to be spot on

Another thing - Boris promised 200k tests by the end of May. Another day below the April 30 target of 100k passes...

Stop sending out cretins like Jenrick and Dorries and get in the fucking firing line, you utter and complete coward.

Lowest new cases and lowest death numbers today.
They may have fucked everything else up but the timing of the 'back to work' message looks to be spot on

which figures are you talking about? actual deaths (where a test was completed)/new cases recorded yesterday or the total deaths confirmed (with a test) and new cases announced today?

Deaths above the average for the period that Corona has been in the UK is now 60k. Take whatever narrative you choose to out of that

The Government keep saying that excess death will be the true measure of the comparative splendid job they've been doing, but with that figure already around double the number of deaths they're officially releasing I think it's becoming crystal clear the size of their balls up

That's a good spreadsheet isn't it? Tom's not updated it from Monday though, so it only shows the usual Monday lag so yes, the daily Monday deaths is the best since 23/03

but the last 2 days showed their usual rise, yesterdays quite massively.

13 March.jpg

But the confirmed cases has taken a drop, but the graph says that this is only the number of positive tests, not the number of actual cases

13 May tests.jpg

That's a good spreadsheet isn't it? Tom's not updated it from Monday though, so it only shows the usual Monday lag so yes, the daily Monday deaths is the best since 23/03

but the last 2 days showed their usual rise, yesterdays quite massively.

View attachment 2803

But the confirmed cases has taken a drop, but the graph says that this is only the number of positive tests, not thee number of cases

View attachment 2804

Yesterday was the catch up from the bank holiday weekend

The figures show the lowest increase in new cases since the initial increase

Yeah, they official figures seem to show cases decreasing, but the Government haven't been truthful in the past and theres no saying they're being truthful now. Number of tests being a very good case in point

Government care home advise as of 2nd April
7824fd6c96df1ac97303d64eddefa912.jpg

Yeah, they official figures seem to show cases decreasing, but the Government haven't been truthful in the past and theres no saying they're being truthful now. Number of tests being a very good case in point

So which figures should we use?

They fucked about with the testing figures but to suggest they're lying about deaths and test results is a bit tin foil hat thinking

" a study from the London School of Economics (LSE) put the death toll for care home residents in England and Wales at 22,000, more than double the official estimate." THe trouble with lying about one thing is, people then tend to scrutinise everything your saying or have said. If you count a test in the post as a test thats been done the previous day, people are going to question a lot of things about testing numbers

" a study from the London School of Economics (LSE) put the death toll for care home residents in England and Wales at 22,000, more than double the official estimate." THe trouble with lying about one thing is, people then tend to scrutinise everything your saying or have said. If you count a test in the post as a test thats been done the previous day, people are going to question a lot of things about testing numbers

I don't disagree with that. I suppose I should have caveated my previous statement somewhat to say if 200 people have died in hospitals, the govt aren't going to say 150 have.

Deaths in the community without tests will be a grey area.

You're earlier point about excess mortality is right in my view

there's around 26 thousand excess deaths yet accounted for, almost a Molineux of people. Someone has an awful lot of explaining to do, and you can see why they'd rather do it later than sooner

Back