• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Coronavirus

He lied two days ago about Whitty and Vallance being in agreement with the change to Stay Alert. Hopefully he gets hooked for misleading the house.

BNO7yJX.png

Ouch - that's fairly clear. Bluster versus surgical legal examination is going well then.

Yes, because now is the time for jokes, you fat fuck.

I can't even make a claim until tomorrow so don't pretend you've helped us out and that's the end of it.

So his answer to the question about extending the help for SE is they are getting some help this week?

That isn't an extension, as per the furlough scheme, that is covering the period of March - May. So has he just confirmed SE are now on their own again?

I suspect so.

Despite the fact I still don't have a client base and won't until things return to anything close to normal.

That's not an answer you fat prick.

The question was shit. Blackford was just saying that the SMP is right.

Starmer exposed the government and Johnson for what they are. Blackford's a fat useless twat.

Laura Kuenssberg

The lawyer beating the showman hands down this week

Not a fan of a Political Journalist labelling them like this. Seems to remove some of the impact by labelling him the showman and the Leader of the Opposition as simply a Lawyer

A clown is a form of showman I suppose.

Great stuff that Tories were able to insert nonsense questions so the prick could make a pre-prepared "joke" as well. What a good use of time.

Gavin Williamson is putting me to sleep... such a boring twat

Being boring is the very least of his sins, believe me.

Gavin Williamson is putting me to sleep... such a boring twat

He doesn't have the ability to think on his feet or deliver an actual answer.

People are telling him that reception and early years pupils are impossible to socially distance but he's not having it, hiding behind 'we're working with the section'.

Asked what guidance is now different he is saying SAGE has it published. Ignoring the fact he should actually know it.

Charlatan.

Laura Kuenssberg

The lawyer beating the showman hands down this week

Not a fan of a Political Journalist labelling them like this. Seems to remove some of the impact by labelling him the showman and the Leader of the Opposition as simply a Lawyer

Classic Kuenssberg. Treats politics like she's a pundit on MOTD - it's all about the drama of it, not policy, ideology, or (god forbid) broader context.

Starmer has sent a letter to Boris asking him to return to the chamber and correct his statement regarding the care homes issue he lied on.

He fired that out so quickly, one can only presume he knew what was coming and prepared the letter before PMQ's

Classic Kuenssberg. Treats politics like she's a pundit on MOTD - it's all about the drama of it, not policy, ideology, or (god forbid) broader context.

She did say Starmer wiped the floor with him this week.

Pretty difficult to get in depth opinion in a tweet don't you think?

Of course Kuensberg bashing is quite popular with a certain section of left wing suppporters. Can't think why...

EX5WxJHWkAUHl1U

As for Kuenssberg, she's awful. Objectively so. Has no business being in that role.

Of course Kuensberg bashing is quite popular with a certain section of left wing suppporters. Can't think why...

She gets abuse from both sides of the political line if Twitter is anything to go by.

I'm just not a fan of the way she has labelled the PM a showman and Starmer simply a lawyer. The point loses its edge when you add in bollocks like that. Easy to say Starmer took him apart without the bits that deflect the attention to people discussung their level of showman or how shit Starmer was as a lawyer.

Starmer has sent a letter to Boris asking him to return to the chamber and correct his statement regarding the care homes issue he lied on.

He fired that out so quickly, one can only presume he knew what was coming and prepared the letter before PMQ's

I would imagine Boris saying it wasn't true was a surefire bet as he would never want to admit the truth so it was pretty predictable. Starmer is going to have him on toast over the next couple of years.

Who knows, maybe it might teach him and (judging by Gav) his other ministers that maybe doing some proper prep might be in order?

She gets abuse from both sides of the political line if Twitter is anything to go by.

I'm just not a fan of the way she has labelled the PM a showman and Starmer simply a lawyer. The point loses its edge when you add in bollocks like that. Easy to say Starmer took him apart without the bits that deflect the attention to people discussung their level of showman or how shit Starmer was as a lawyer.

I agree with you.

It's very easy to criticise Kuensberg for what she does but not many admit she actually got the sentiment correct.

I agree with you.

It's very easy to criticise Kuensberg for what she does but not many admit she actually got the sentiment correct.

It's hardly cutting edge to say who won that round. It's like saying Steven Fletcher is better than Frank Nouble.

She is however trivialising the issue and besides which, Johnson isn't even a good showman. Stop this pretence that he's a great speaker. He's an awful speaker.

Back