• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Coronavirus

Pretty much! But no one dismisses it as a lie.

Because it's credible. Anonymous players who give away their fortune whilst still having millions in the bank are about as credible as any old son of a deity walking on water.

Because it's credible. Anonymous players who give away their fortune whilst still having millions in the bank are about as credible as any old son of a deity walking on water.

Well, i must just have a much more positive outlook on life than you.

EXQj4dRWkAEyyMU

Someone is behind bots pushing out the same crap constantly on Twitter.

I put a couple of images up a while ago of when the bots have had bugs in them and spewed out a load of gibberish.

If you do a search for that exact phrase new instances are still cropping up

bot 1.jpg

You'll hear from him on Sunday when he has some mildly good news to give out. This time it won't be the "28,000 people are dead, haven't we done well" news either. Just a statement where he can't be questioned at all.

I then expect him to not appear in the Commons on Monday when those measures get debated.

I don't think they're even trying to hide what a shoddy job he does now as it doesn't seem to matter to his adoring fans, of which there are inexplicably many.

The cynic in me feels he announced that he will be making an announcement on lifting restrictions so the discussion will be about what will be lifted, diverting attention from the imminent crossing of the 30,000 deaths figure.

The amount of preventable deaths here is so horrendous. Yet this government has form for it all the way back to 2010.

We're over 30k today mate.

To think that even in a normal world, Johnson would be currently deliberately catapulting us towards an economic disaster while crowing about a fucking war from 75 years ago on Friday. For now he's Teflon. Shouldn't be as I could go on all day about his historical and current flaws, but that's how it is.

Fuck! 649! testing down again. And Jenrick, that travelling to 2nd and third homes fecker is doing the conference.

From the figure, at least Hospital deaths are heading down (don't forget until a week ago, there were the only figures used) but the Care Home numbers are appalling and shameful.

the care home figures are almost increasing exponentially. This must be absolutely horrible for so many families.

From the figure, at least Hospital deaths are heading down (don't forget until a week ago, there were the only figures used) but the Care Home numbers are appalling and shameful.

Did you not hear The Great Leader earlier? A "palpable improvement" in care homes he said.

Did you not hear The Great Leader earlier? A "palpable improvement" in care homes he said.

Aye and Starmer was ready for that reply as well and had the Government graphs to point out he was chatting bubbles

We have over 6k new cases today. We appear to have an absolutely terrible mortality rate.

Can we not let Boris have his showbiz moment? It doesn't look even remotely safe to start messing around with restrictions. You can't just do what makes people happy, you can't be the bearer of good news and nothing else. That isn't the job.

The cynic in me feels he announced that he will be making an announcement on lifting restrictions so the discussion will be about what will be lifted, diverting attention from the imminent crossing of the 30,000 deaths figure.

The amount of preventable deaths here is so horrendous. Yet this government has form for it all the way back to 2010.

2004 to my knowledge (NHS killed my mother).

Back