• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Coronavirus

'And what we can errr see from this is that deaths are continuing to decline...'

declining deaths.jpg

I'm not sure the international comparisons we regularly made when we were tracking below Italy Spain are relevant now that we are above them....'

Missed the 100k target again yesterday, almost like they bullshitted through the numbers last week to hit it once.
Yea,it's strange they were promising to do 100,000 tests by the end of April,and hit that mark on the 30th,which was coincidentally the end of April,and haven't got anywhere near before or since

Yea,it's strange they were promising to do 100,000 tests by the end of April,and hit that mark on the 30th,which was coincidentally the end of April,and haven't got anywhere near before or since

It's almost as if they only hit the target by creating a bottle neck of postal tests sent out and once that false demand of 40,000 was satisfied, the numbers have fallen back down. What they need to do is come up with some way of offering free tests to people and maybe they'll hit the target again. It doesn't really matter any way, the important thing is the capacity to do tests, not actually doing them or how many individual people have been tested

As I have rarely left the boundary of my property for umpteen weeks I would gladly drive anywhere for any reason :)

I didn't realise Virgin had many 747s left since the Dreamliner came out, unless they didn't fly out of Manchester ?
They had seven left, which have been retired immediately. They were based at Manchester and Gatwick apparently!

I'm still not sure why London ICU population has declined faster than other areas.

The increase is self explanatory

Any idea if the home tests that have been sent out are a different procedure? Saw a video on Twitter the other day and it looked a bit much for someone to sort out themselves at home.

Nope. I did one last week. Couldn't swab the back of my throat without gagging. Nasal wasn't as bad, but I'm a serial picker so pretty comfortable in that department.

Having said that, I got a negative result back, so must have given a good enough sample to give a reading.

how frequently are front line medics meant to be tested. i'm sure i've still seen stories of medical staff saying they've not had tests, which is odd if we have the spare capacity. not been keeping up to speed mind due to work.

my dilemma for tomorrow is that i'm going shopping so got the elderly neighbours' order from next door and they've decided to put the daily mail on it for the first time. hmm, forced replacement?

funnily enough, i asked the other neighbour at the weekend how they thought things were going and they told me what the mail online was saying. less of a surprise tbh.

If you wanted to wait that long for KFC you could just order some on the Just Eat app.

No real surprise, it's just down the road.

Yesterday, while a queue of a dozen of us were waiting outside Tescos' in the one in one out queue, a woman left the store , and when the young girl policing it gestured the next customer in, turned round to her and angrily said ' I'm GETTING another box. WHATEVER!' I was inside when she walked past the queue with said box and stomped into the aisle I was picking up some eggs in which is the first aisle leading to the post office at the bottom of the store and stood six inches behind me until i moved so she could get to the Post office. It came as no real surprise that when she'd achieved her goal, she joined her husband shopping who was the only person in the store who was ignoring the one way system and expecting everyone to get out of his way. Some of the out of towner's we get visiting here are a special breed of twunt.

If you wanted to wait that long for KFC you could just order some on the Just Eat app.

Not every location is covered by the delivery partners.

I'm not ashamed to admit I'd drive quite far to get a kfc

Neil Ferguson has resigned as he's been having it away with someone else's wife during lockdown

Best thing about getting a bucket of KFC is playing the KFC jigsaw game...
1488006_10152729547554119_2131594941_o.jpg

Neil Ferguson has resigned as he's been having it away with someone else's wife during lockdown

Let's hope the R0 was less than 1

This is a bit of a PR disaster, he broke lockdown rules that he was instrumental in getting in place.

He’d had it though, so I assume he thought he was immune.

He’d had it though, so I assume he thought he was immune.

He did

EXRuat9WAAc1UpO

Back