• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Chelsea (H) 25/8: Build-Up & Match Thread

Poor from Mosquera on that one. Hesitated on the bouncing ball.

Semedo probably recovers on that. Will have to see again to see how it happened but it just can’t.

What was he doing in no man’s land?
When you play a high line you need your keeper on the edge of the box to play the sweeper role. I'm not blaming Sa. We shouldn't have been so open from the start and from the long ball. Dumb mistake to make.

That’s not on Sa is it. Come on.
I don't blame him for being out of goal, but he deviates his run back not anticipating the pass to Palmer. He easily is in the right place if he just runs back to goal, it barely bounced the other side of the goal line. Definitely a big slice of fault on Sa.

Larsen and Cunha are going to put them in for fun together seriously

What was he doing in no man’s land?
A long ball from back to front. He would be transitioning backwards as he was. The issue isn’t that, it’s there being Mosq up against two and them being able to go back to front in a second.

Unless you’re advocating he should be on his line?

Anyway, let’s kiss and cuddle, Larsen’s our guy ❤️

I don't blame him for being out of goal, but he deviates his run back not anticipating the pass to Palmer. He easily is in the right place if he just runs back to goal, it barely bounced the other side of the goal line. Definitely a big slice of fault on Sa.
Personally think that’s harsh and I wouldn’t be directing the blame to Sa, most definitely as a first point of call.

Back