• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Chelsea (H) 25/8: Build-Up & Match Thread

Madueke should go for the full set, criticise the accent then mimic it then question the locals intellectually.

Gimme two days with Madueke, once he’s visited Meat Camp, North Carolina he’ll really know shit.

Yes, that’s a real township.

R Gomes on the bench.
That’s a shame. Thought it would be Bellegarde that makes way. At least Cunha starts!

Bouba back on the bench & involved. Interesting that both Podence & Guedes are still there.

Neto on the bench for them but that gimp Madueke starts…

Biases accepted, I thought Jean was legitimately quite good against Arsenal.

Doc is the only groan-worthy name on the sheet IMV. Well, Sá as well, but less so.

No idea of the thinking with Bellegarde staying in over Rodrigo.

No idea of the thinking with Bellegarde staying in over Rodrigo.
Three in CM to outnumber their two.

Lavia missing for them and he was their best player last week.

Three in CM to outnumber their two.

Lavia missing for them and he was their best player last week.
Yep I assumed it would be 4-3-3 the same as last week. That means Cunha off the left and Hwang off the right which I'm not sure about. Larsen will either be isolated up front of the attack will be very narrow.

Win today and I can see Jeff closing the cheque book and putting it away in the safe for this window.

Win today and I can see Jeff closing the cheque book and putting it away in the safe for this window.
That’d be a a shame as he’s only paid the painters for 20% of the Billy Wright it seems.

Lose or draw today and I can see Jeff closing the cheque book and putting it away in the safe for this window.

• Haha
Reactions: b3h
Rodrigo is a nice option off the bench but their full backs are a tad suspect defensively so I think the way he arrives/attacks the back stick would have been useful today. Hopefully it doesn’t bite us. I’d absolutely love to do Chelsea over.

Doherty awful already. Gave the ball away a minute ago to start Chelsea's attack, and now allows Jackson a free header at the back post to score

Well done there boys, leave their centre forward completely unmarked from a corner.

Nice...allowing the worst centre forward in the league to score ...we've always been generous.

Chelsea have started really fast and we look all at sea defensively.

I like that Mosquera is visibly not happy with people and is telling them so.

Back