• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Chelsea (H) 25/8: Build-Up & Match Thread

It’s not on tv. I mean, it will be somewhere, but not on UK channels.
Thanks jinks, taramasalata, olives, cheese dip, greek meatballs, and home made souvlaki(with honey roasted) pork skin, still on.

Thanks jinks, taramasalata, olives, cheese dip, greek meatballs, and home made souvlaki(with honey roasted) pork skin, still on.
1724500365413.png

Actually, I dunno where you live ha.

1724500508067.png

VPNs work. Wild that rest of world gets better EPL coverage than the UK.

VPNs work. Wild that rest of world gets better EPL coverage than the UK.

You see this comment a lot on Reddit and twitter, from people who have moved here, get to the first couple of weekends and are like "Right, how do I watch my team here?" - and then are dismayed to find you mostly don't, not legally.

Who posted it then? That his mate/agent or something?

He’ll have a private personal account so I think he just means he meant to post that on that.
Pretty poor either way and sums up everything you need to know about Chelsea at the moment. Also gives the crowd and Gary a bit more ammunition either way. I hope we give them an absolute tonking.

Strange opinion when all he’s probably seen is the inside of The Mount.
I think he may be talking about being at Chelsea rather than Wolverhampton.

Why would he have included the location tag Wolverhampton if that were the case?
I think that may have been a mistake.

As SSB says the Chelsea team wouldn't have seen anything but the Mount which isn't a bad hotel at all.

I think he may be talking about being at Chelsea rather than Wolverhampton.
Yeah, no.

He’s put himself on the fast track to receiving the Danny Mills treatment today. Good on him - we need the crowd to be loud & up for it.

Yeah, no.

He’s put himself on the fast track to receiving the Danny Mills treatment today. Good on him - we need the crowd to be loud & up for it.
I think that depends on how we start. There will already be a fair amount of apathy today and a less than full house of disgruntled fans may not be the best atmosphere if we get off to a poor start.

From a quick look it seems like there are only 19 tickets left for today now, and only 3 pairs together?

More than that, there are 40 in the Steve Bull and plenty of resale in addition

Back