• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Chelsea (H) 25/8: Build-Up & Match Thread

Sold tomorrow and never to be replaced?
Just seemed a strange Tweet. I know the social media team aren't itk on recruitment, but we did the double over them last year so it's not like we don't have hype clips we could use - although they'd need some careful Neto cropping

I don't think that's the case now. May be wrong, but I think they changed it to stop people selling them on social media
I don't quite get it, the one I clicked on the other day was pink and I could have bought it if I wanted, right now it's only showing the gold ones even if I tick the ticket exchange box.

Regardless, they've got a rude awakening coming.

I will not be paying £50+ for any ticket this season (I mean right now I wouldn't give them £5)

I don't think that's the case now. May be wrong, but I think they changed it to stop people selling them on social media
Was a stupid idea anyway. Surely no one is buying a BW upper ticket when they know they can get one in the NB/SB etc if they wait.

I don't quite get it, the one I clicked on the other day was pink and I could have bought it if I wanted, right now it's only showing the gold ones even if I tick the ticket exchange box.
It'll allow you to show them and add to your basket but it won't let you buy the exchange seats until everything else is sold.

Just a daft policy. Fans would rather not go than pay top dollar to sit in shit seats, and the club lose money as well as the supporter who can't make it. Everybody loses.

Just seemed a strange Tweet. I know the social media team aren't itk on recruitment, but we did the double over them last year so it's not like we don't have hype clips we could use - although they'd need some careful Neto cropping
Or a shop window tweet to get some more money into Jeff's bulging piggy bank

I know, was tongue in cheek but then I'm at the point I would believe us trying it!

Imagine.

We're really struggling to move Daniel on Jeff.

Get the geeks to put together a compilation video of the flicks that come off once a month and don't be stingy on the EuroDance backing track!

Always a lot of empty seats in August but even still Chelsea at home not on tv you’d expect more of a take up.
Cost is driving this and the fact that most clubs pretty know what region of the division they’re competing in as ours is bottom half this is now our 7th straight PL season there’s not even the novelty factor either.

23/24 - 31,317 (BHA)
22/23 - 31,178 (Fulham)
19/20 - 31,314 (United)
18/19 - 31,231 (Everton)

These are the opening home attendances since promotion. Omitted Spurs in 2021 as that was when the temporary stand had been condemned IIRC and obviously COVID season.

The club will know how many season cards are scanned even if they try and announce how many tickets were sold. Wonder if those who go agree with the figure.

Also Fulham had the quadrant presumably, so more seats wasted for segregation?

23/24 - 31,317 (BHA)
22/23 - 31,178 (Fulham)
19/20 - 31,314 (United)
18/19 - 31,231 (Everton)

These are the opening home attendances since promotion. Omitted Spurs in 2021 as that was when the temporary stand had been condemned IIRC and obviously COVID season.

The club will know how many season cards are scanned even if they try and announce how many tickets were sold. Wonder if those who go agree with the figure.
We're any of those on a Sunday? People notoriously don't like Sunday afternoon kickoff.

We're any of those on a Sunday? People notoriously don't like Sunday afternoon kickoff.
Let's not go all Albion style "it was Mother's Day so that's why we had a shite gate vs Blues at home".

If our attendances go down then there's a very obvious reason why. I hope they do because it's the only language they understand.

I believe that the United one was a Monday night. Everton Saturday at 5.30 (?) and the other two Saturday 3.00pm.

Can't wait for the first sub 25k attendance, I've got numerous "I told you sos" to dish out to the simping pricks who thought Jeff was playing 4d chess

Back