• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Carl Ikeme

Shit, thats terrible, hope he gets through it. Don't know much about it in adults but my old boss 5 year old got it and made a good recovery, when he got it the docs told his dad that there is about an 80% success rate, fingers crossed

My word. Desperate news. All the best for a speedy and complete recovery Mr Ikeme

Dreadful and shocking news! Come on Carl - you can beat this!

Fucking hell, that's awful news. Really hope for a full and speedy recovery.

Awful, awful news. Get well soon Carl. :(

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck, Carl, dude, you got this, godspeed.

Awful news. Hopefully they found it early.

Good god that's terrible, wishing Kemes a swift recovery.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Great news that it's seemingly been caught very early. Thank goodness for the constant testing.

Awful news that he has to go through that hell. I hope he recovers fully, quickly, and we let him left the trophy in 10 months.

Awful news. Hopefully they found it early.

Apparently picked up on pre-season blood tests. If that's true you'd think that he wouldn't have been experiencing any symptoms if he was reporting for training.

shit. that's awful news.

best wishes to Carl in beating this.

Bloody awful news. Here's to a speedy recovery for the big man.

Just wow...Get well soon Carl and give it a good kicking!

It's sad news for Carl and his family.

The acute form of this condition shows no symptoms and comes on quickly. I'm sure the club will ensure he gets the best treatment, so hopefully he will recover his health.

All the best for the future.

Opened it expecting to see he might've moved just totally blindsided by this.

The poor guy. What awful news. He must be floored by the news, from reporting back to training to "you've got leukaemia"

You've got this Carl.

Bastard illness.

Back