• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Carl Ikeme

CyqPcdi.png

PumpKing on MolMix has been liaising with Wembley with regards to the England v Nigeria game. Below might be of interest if anyone is planning to go.

I have now got the ticket information from Wembley, and they are really being so helpful and understanding with Carl's banner. Cannot thank them enough.

Ticket prices for seats for this England v Nigeria game that are suitable for our purposes range from £20.00 to £35.00 with concessions at £10.00 and £25.00. In consultation with Telford Wolves they are suggesting we go in either the family enclosure at £20 and £10 concessions or the green upper section where it will be easier to display Carl's banner. The upper green section is £35 and £25 concession. They are intending to take 90 fans which is brilliant.

Wembley are giving Wolves fans a complete seating block to themselves to make displaying the banner easier. If anyone is interested in going to support both England and Carl please let me know.

I've asked Wolves if they might be able to sell the England tickets to make it easier for all Wolves fans to be together.

I'll see what they say and let you know.

We need to move quickly as tickets will be going on general public sale from this Wednesday, but they have said they will reserve ours specially if they have some idea of how many we will need. I need to let them know as soon as possible though.

Hope as many of you as possible can go.

Wonder if the Nigerians have anything planned for him.

I hoped the NFF would do something for him. Didn't expect the president to show up, though.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Back