• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Cardiff (H) 19/08: Build-Up

Got the wife and kids' tickets free so it's cost me £25 for the four of us in the North Bank.

Got the wife and kids' tickets free so it's cost me £25 for the four of us in the North Bank.
You around for a beer before/after?

I will be here for this one, first home game in too long. Looking forward to seeing the new guys in action.

Right, I'm coming up to this with the old man. Will hopefully arrive by midday.

Really want to come to this one, but can't drag the kids to another game so soon after the first as it's my weekend with them!

Was in top right of Steve Bull last game, never been there and ended up loving the view. Elsewhere for Cardiff as already bought. Deffo going back up there though next game I go

That's good to know: it's where I'll be. First game in ages. Can't wait.

Just bagged a couple of tickets for this one. Dragging my mate Steve (of PTG fame) along with me. Was surprised to see so many areas of the ground sold out, so we've ended up in the Billy Wright W8.

Obviously pints before the game are a given.

Aiming to be in town by 12. What's the usual pre-match watering hole?

Aiming to be in town by 12. What's the usual pre-match watering hole?

We've taken to starting in the London but really we're at the mercy of the awkward buggers who can't be bothered to eat* before they come out and need feeding. Anywhere but the Moon basically.

*Ok, they live hundreds of miles away and have to set out around 5am. But still. Fail to prepare, prepare to fail.

I may be around with a mate prior to the game. Does anyone drink in the combermere or the Clarendon?

Will be making the trip up for this one, my first home game this century...

We've taken to starting in the London but really we're at the mercy of the awkward buggers who can't be bothered to eat* before they come out and need feeding. Anywhere but the Moon basically.

*Ok, they live hundreds of miles away and have to set out around 5am. But still. Fail to prepare, prepare to fail.

Does the London allow kids in pre-match? Have kindly (stupidly) agreed to let my niece tag along to the game and have had to move my seats to accommodate. She's 16.

Does the London allow kids in pre-match? Have kindly (stupidly) agreed to let my niece tag along to the game and have had to move my seats to accommodate. She's 16.

Yeah, should be ok

After my failure to connect with anybody at the western last time I shall be at the London this week probably around 12-12.30

Cheers Dan. Will aim for the London then and hope to see a few of you there.

I'm interested in forming some kind of splinter group to head to Slaters or Boho for half a chance of a decent beer....

Back