• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Cardiff (H) 19/08: Build-Up

There are good beers in the London!

Anyway we don't need to stay there. Just start there because I say, some people need food. I don't really give a toss so long as it isn't Wetherspoons.

London has some decent guest stuff most weekends.
Boho will get a chance to take my money at some point though

Not been in The London since the referb, so can't comment really. I'm not that fussed tbh, happy to head wherever the crowd are. I'll save my overpriced drinking for home :D

My one caveat is that I need to meet up with Aiki at some point as he has Lycan's ticket for me.

My one caveat is that I need to meet up with Aiki at some point as he has Lycan's ticket for me.

He should be with me, so you'll be ok.

Believe me I would not have gone near the London as it was. It is alright now.

Not been in The London since the referb, so can't comment really. I'm not that fussed tbh, happy to head wherever the crowd are. I'll save my overpriced drinking for home :D
I paid £4.55 for a drink called Demi God in there 2 weeks ago....so you will be pleased with the pricing

I paid £4.55 for a drink called Demi God in there 2 weeks ago....so you will be pleased with the pricing

I thought that getting home for the weekend would mean cheaper beer!!!!

I'm interested in forming some kind of splinter group to head to Slaters or Boho for half a chance of a decent beer....

I had a lovely pint of Jaipur in the London last time I was over, there seemed to be a few decent beers in there.

I'm interested in forming some kind of splinter group to head to Slaters or Boho for half a chance of a decent beer....

Splitter!

Tbh the beer is ok in the London now, usually 2 or 3 hand pull and 5 differing draught beers too. Happy to head somewhere else once we've all met up though? Decide on the day!

Can't afford too many games in the same month (unless they are close to here & on offer for ticket prices) - this is the first season for some time when thats something that makes me upset

Plus its a fecking pain that media ownership stops live video feed to anywhere else in the UK - I wouldn't have been going anyway so they could have earn't another £5 from me (& probably a fair few others)

Splitter!

Tbh the beer is ok in the London now, usually 2 or 3 hand pull and 5 differing draught beers too. Happy to head somewhere else once we've all met up though? Decide on the day!

Happy with the London if the beer's decent mate. Don't want to waste too much time walking and stuff.

The key is to keep Darlo out of the Moon. Once that's done then we're sorted.

Fucking hell I hate that pub.

This is Wulfruna Street, yes? If you'll still be there about one, I'd like to meet up. Give me a clue how to recognize someone, though!

We're normally to the left of the bar, round the back and if Boro is anything to go by, we're more or less taking over that section because so many bloody people turn up (and cause poor Jinks to get turned away).

I'm the slightly overweight one who looks like he's auditioning for Fat Spandau Ballet.

OK, cheers. I'm the 6'3" one, slimmish, 60s, bald, goatee. I'll be singing 'Gold'. Incidentally, is there any sort of ban on taking bags and suchlike into grounds these days? I usually carry a rucksack if it's warm rather than stuffing a coat full of odds and ends.

You can take a bag in, the stewards will give it a rigorous* check.

*Sort of rummage through and then go "yeah, that's ok"

We're normally to the left of the bar, round the back and if Boro is anything to go by, we're more or less taking over that section because so many bloody people turn up (and cause poor Jinks to get turned away).

I'm the slightly overweight one who looks like he's auditioning for Fat Spandau Ballet.

At least it wasn't pissing down with rain or anything...

In all seriousness, I blame me getting turned away, not on the fact it was full and had people spilling out of the doors, but on Banjo's camp running up to the front door.

Unfortunately Banjo can't make this weekend, but Steve & I will be in town around 12.15pm. We'll want to eat, so may sort that first and then find you lads after that. I'll message you on the day to find out where you are, Dan.

They tried to turn me away from the London when I'd only popped out for a fag. I was standing right next to the bellface while I was smoking and he saw me go out, then put up no resistance when I told him I'd just come out to smoke.

Dunno whether the kids will like it in there, they're usually pretty good with pubs so they should be OK.

Back