• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Cardiff Away Build Up Thread

ha ha Keith Andrews " I don't know why John Terry is in team of the season,well I do...it's because of his name"

I trust that Nuno knows what he is doing but trying something different tonight has definitely made me more nervous!

I'd absolutely love Leo to bang one in tonight though.

you'd assume that Warnock has planned and trained to kick lumps and niggly foul a costa cav afobe front three,and this will perhaps throw their plan out the Window,or just means it's a kick lumps and niggly foul a jota bonatini afobe front three instead

Nearly kick off time. Still confident, but also bricking it. This is massive. Win tonight and it is just fucking done. Come on me babbies.

Costa's missus gave birth this morning. Possibly why he's on the bench.

Costa's missus gave birth this morning. Possibly why he's on the bench.
Must have been awake all night. Rough timing.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Relatively happy so far. I'd still prefer Costa/Cav where Afobe is though.

Think we've played quite well so far, Cardif have been dirt but I worry about set pieces and as I type Coady gifts a chance to Zohore

Pretty much letting Zohore win headers from their hoofs forward which is a potential problem

Has Leo touched the ball a single time?

I am struggling to work out why Afobe instead of Cavaleiro here

Afobe too deep for my liking and Leo not really doing anything so far.

Leo and jota have run into each other a few times and Afobe's poor touch isn't helping but I'm more concerned about how many times the ball gets punted high in the middle meaning we can't slow the game and exert our authority properly

Giving them too many opportunities with FKs really - it's the most likely way they will score

Would like a bit more pace up front

Pick the right pass and make the right run and we've got goals here. Feel like the forwards aren't on the same wavelength atm but lots of possession in good areas

Back