• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Cardiff Away Build Up Thread

they've had several close chances. we've only had Neves' 35 yarder which gained a corner.

they look the more likely to score, despite the stats

Wrong selection for me.

Not one of Jota, Afobe or Bonatini are anywhere near involved enough.

Get through to half time level, admit you got it wrong and make changes for the second half.

We can’t even assess it tactically because Jota and Bonatini playing pub standard

Front 3 not working. No movement from Bonatini or Afobe. Jota not keeping the ball.

ruddy juuust got his fingers on there

great stop for a bit of an odd shot

Wrong selection for me.

Not one of Jota, Afobe or Bonatini are anywhere near involved enough.

Get through to half time level, admit you got it wrong and make changes for the second half.

I actually think afobe’s doing ok to be fair. Leo’s two yards behind play every time though.

Premier league will hardly be quaking on both these first half showings

afgreed, afobe is playing bonatini better than bonatini atm.

Jota and Leo have been shocking. Everyone else good to okay. Unfortunately we rely so much on the creativity of our forward line that two out of three playing so badly can ruin the endeavor of everyone else.

I actually think afobe’s doing ok to be fair. Leo’s two yards behind play every time though.

A agree, hard to judge Afobe when he's playing out of position. Not sure what's happened to the Leo of earlier this season. Almost a worldy pass from Neves then.

they've had several close chances. we've only had Neves' 35 yarder which gained a corner.
Jota from 25 yards as well. Which he frustratingly hit straight at Etheridge.

Been a huge fan of Bonatini this year. Think his touch and link up play is very good but he has offered nothing today. Want him on the CBs engaging them. He'd be off if it was my choice.

Now would var have given a penalty against doc? Just a thought. Arms wrapped around

If we are concerned about fatigue with Costa and cav bring on MGW, there just has to be some element of creativity and agility/pace added

Would take Leo off - either Costa or Cav on

Jota's passing has been less than optimum so far, but would keep him on for now

Back