• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Cardiff Away Build Up Thread

Seen quite a few sly little fouls from Cardiff go unnoticed. They love leaving a foot in

Not sure that Doherty has the same understanding with Afobe as he does with Costa or Cav - the runs aren't being made to get someone round the back of the defence

Why does this bell of a co-comms think Jota has no pace?

Jota seems to be making the wrong decision every time so far.

I'm afraid I'm completely over Leo at this point. Don't know what happened to him since December but he's just not good anymore.

Jota can't buy a good pass at the mo.

no one really making any runs. team isn't clicking well in attack, people just kinda aimlessly floating around

Jota's missed a few passes during link up, giving ball away

Leo has been dreadful so far how many more chances does he get??

Jota's passing has been poor and Leo is just so slow. We're still doing alright but need to find that right run and pass. At the moment feels like we might need a Neves special to break the deadlock

72% posession so far; I'm having to listen on Talksport :/

Boly looking like our best outlet at the moment, finding loads of time and space going forward. I think we should at least be bringing Cav on at half time.

Bonatini hasn't got the heart for this. Saiss is a luxury, ok in front of the back 3 and that's it. We're carrying both of them.

Wrong selection for me.

Not one of Jota, Afobe or Bonatini are anywhere near involved enough.

Get through to half time level, admit you got it wrong and make changes for the second half.

Good chance for Cardiff - crap shot (if it was a cross then we defended well)

Back