• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Burton v Wolves - Pre Match Build Up..

Back 5 and front 3 are fine but the central 3 is an odd choice.

It's not the team I would have picked but Lambert seems to know what he's doing.

Like Booz said, if we play well then I don't give a fuck!

Mason not on the bench either, I think he'll slowly drift out of favour.

In with the enemy. Come on me babbies!

56ceacfd11c3e9a2d0d48b30c8d4fd24.jpg

I'd have started Bod over Dicko, but the rest of the side I can't complain with. I suppose Bright in at 10 and Edwards over Saville in the deeper role but they've all been playing well recently and PL is keeping them all involved and happy.

Let's see how we go. Doherty to mark Kites out of the game?

I don't think Kites is quite the wonderful player we remember. Surely after the injuries he can't be. But Doherty needs to be absolutely on his game to keep an eye on him

Kites is 31 now, he doesn't destroy full backs like he did 8-9 years ago. Still a cut above anything else Burton have got mind.

I would like to have seen Ronan and Bright start in place of Saville and Edwards.

Wearing bright green against yellow shirts for them. Odd again.

Wearing bright green against yellow shirts for them. Odd again.

It's bloody ridiculous is what it is. I agree with Langers, easily the worst away kit ever.

We have kicked off - Wolves player doing its usual trick & dropping words out all the time, really distracting

First shot comes from Burton - hooked over the bar, possibly should have done better

Woodrow brought down in the box - Ref takes as close look, but gives nothing & Hause can clear

Sounds like we're under the kosh early on (as we tend to be when we play Edwards as a 10).

Costa corner is headed down by Hause, but a Burton foot gets there first to hook away

Back