• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Burton v Wolves - Pre Match Build Up..

dangerous dave proves once again useful in deciding situiations, two goals last game and getting a pen in this stalemate..

never my favourite player, but fair does, he's having quite a run at present

It's because of all the players who have played in the checkstrade - all were given squad numbers

7, 12, 15, 20 and 23 are free so I'm not letting them off the hook ;)

Dicko flicks the ball to Weimann in the box - weak shot is straight at the keeper though.

Half time - scrappy game, but Wolves coming more into it in the last 15 mins

7, 12, 15, 20 and 23 are free so I'm not letting them off the hook ;)

Nope, need a proper sort out next season. The stats nerds would be all over that. No team has ever been promoted from the Championship with a #63 and #64 in the squad...

Undeserved lead at HT. We've been "agricultural" with aimless balls forward. Saville has been poor in midfield and needs to be replaced. Dicko had one good chance after 34 mins which was palmed wide.

My mate behind their goal said the keeper got the ball first for the pen, and that Stroud has been down here a few times and given them nothing every time. Theirs wasn't a pen though. Went down like a sack of spuds from a hand on his shoulder.

We need to improve. Evans and Edwards been good though. Costa nothing really coming off for him and Dicko good when he can get the ball down but not often enough.

Kites has been good btw. Probably their best player on the left. Still got it IMO with great link play. All their chances have come through him and Irvine.

Good take by Kightly - decent shot & well saved by Ikeme

Out for a corner

Kightly FK - again probably on target

Tipped over - we have lost a bit of control now

Kites. It had to fucking be, didn't it?

We sound awful.

Kightly taps home after Christensen goes down in the box

No penalty given, but Wolves defence appears to stop & Sordell puts it back into mix

Poor poor defending. Open goal and unmarked.

Back