• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Bring it on....

Fuck me you take everything so personally and seriously. I really don't care, definatively
Then don't quote me to prove some point you need to make on the forum, when you know nothing about me.
simple really.

There's only Saunders I dislike more, not even Hoddle beats him. Complete wanker and shown up since to be a complete spoofer, took over a team top of the league and collapsed them to mid-table.

Awful man and an awful manager.
Yep waving through the likes of Guedes, playing Neves at CB weeks after bombing out Coady and Boly (not saying they were in great form but seriously?)

To be fair to Pav I think he posted as I was posting at the same time when I got home on Tuesday. He didn't spot that I said Doherty was shite (he was) and say "well the radio commentators said he played well" (which others have done in the past). My post appeared up first a minute or so before his and so it looked weird.

Yep waving through the likes of Guedes, playing Neves at CB weeks after bombing out Coady and Boly (not saying they were in great form but seriously?)
Guedes wasn't him in fairness, he was just weak enough and his job status was so tenuous that he couldn't say no, as Nuno did multiple times

The stick Crichton got in the home fixture was Nunes/Mills levels, it absolutely destroyed him.
One of my favourite moments... my eldest's first game... she was 3 at the time! The joy I got from beating the Villa 1-0 in May and it being my Grandson's first game with all the family there.

For those not going and don't have a TV the game is being shown at Molineux for £15 with a breakfast bap and drinks voucher included

Tickets secured
Got mine this morning. Took “best available” and it gave me back row. Tried to move it but wasn’t easy trying to pick on my phone and kept saying unavailable so just commited to the original. Wasn’t many left at all 1pm so if you managed to get one in that mad dash then fair play.

Got mine this morning. Took “best available” and it gave me back row. Tried to move it but wasn’t easy trying to pick on my phone and kept saying unavailable so just commited to the original. Wasn’t many left at all 1pm so if you managed to get one in that mad dash then fair play.
I took best available option as well as the website isn't great to use on a phone, especially when buying more than one. Wish I could get access on my laptop but just keep getting a restricted user message and the WolvesHelp phone people couldn't either.

Yeah, the latter.

He basically says he quite likes what he's seen and he can see how his pace would be useful. And right now he isn't planning on sending him out on loan as we have a small squad.

Doesn't say anywhere that he'll play this or that game.

That’s a C for me, good away point and the replay is far more of a hinderance to Albion than us.

For those not going and don't have a TV the game is being shown at Molineux for £15 with a breakfast bap and drinks voucher included
Extremely generous of the ladies, this

B for me personally.

There's no shame in losing away at Brighton and we've not fared well there in recent seasons.

Beating WBA in their own back yard and shutting them up for a few years is a much better proposition.

B for me personally.

There's no shame in losing away at Brighton and we've not fared well there in recent seasons.

Beating WBA in their own back yard and shutting them up for a few years is a much better proposition.
Yeah my heart agrees with this, my head says C though.

Back