• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brighton & Hove Albion (A) Matchday Thread 1/1/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
What!? Siggy on ahead of Byrne or ALF?

Holy shit, Siggy is playing a Wolves game again!

Siggy (!!!) on for Henry, who looks as bemused as I do. He's not a winger!

2 up front with Siggy on. Well, this might be at least interesting. Hope he grabs his chance and shows more gumption than previously.

It's always going to happen at a place like Brighton when we are leading away from home at a place we don't ever do well at, and against a team who are good going forward and doing well in the league.

We can't always play great possession football and look the better team. Like I said, in the first half after we scored we more than matched them in all areas.

In the ten minutes after they scored they then went onto have 75% possession. We've been rubbish. If we were sat deep trying to draw them in and counter attack I might understand. We aren't!

Fucking hell its Siggy

Serious question, did we buy Siggy as a striker or as a winger?

If Siggy really wants to prove himself here and take his opportunity, he could be like a new signing.

Also, how has their number 7 not got booked by now? Two poor tackles in a row and Iorfa got booked for a shoulder to shoulder tackle earlier in the half FFS!

Yep. You keep pointing put every negative thing he does, I'll keep pointing out every decent thing he does.

Just providing balance to your constant moaning. I'm not advocating he's great or anything. We need better there.

In fairness, Doherty has been better today than previous games, still prone to lapses in concentration but today he's looked sharper, reading the game and getting in well to clear at times

McDonald seems to be the only player actually interested in trying to keep the ball.

2 up front with Siggy on. Well, this might be at least interesting. Hope he grabs his chance and shows more gumption than previously.

If only that second striker was coming on to actually play up front rather than on the wing.

Would like to see Le Fondre on and also for Mcdonald to pass to Coady a bit more,he seems very reluctant to unless its sideways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back