• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brighton & Hove Albion (A) Matchday Thread 1/1/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is James Wilson related to this commentary team? Can't recall such a biased commentary team. Brighton TV.

Where is our left back? Oh its Doherty so no surprise. Well done Jordan G

Doherty just ran towards the halfway line and vacated his position for no reason on that Graham/Ikeme situation. Answers on a postcard what he was supposed to be doing. Or why he has a contract at a professional football club. To 2019.

30% possession and trying to re-enact the fucking Alamo. This is abominable.

Sixty yards between Afobe and our midfield just then!

Doherty just ran towards the halfway line and vacated his position for no reason on that Graham/Ikeme situation. Answers on a postcard what he was supposed to be doing. Or why he has a contract at a professional football club. To 2019.
He also just made a really good defensive header by reading the game well and covering for his CBs.

This is so disgustingly negative and we will get what we deserve eventually

We can't put any meaningful passes together...Every time we try it just ends up back to Ikeme to launch up front.
Good break by Henry, shit pass

Every time we get the ball it goes back to Ikeme who just smashes it forward for Afobe to lose, then Brighton have the ball and it comes back at us.

Exactly what ARE these tactics? It's absolutely awful, even if we are winning.

Our main tactic seems to be get ball in midfield, pass back to ikeme, boot forward and lose possessions. Repeat ad infinitum.

Please can anyone tell me why Henry's passing and crossing is so bad

We just got in their box! Scenes.

This is so disgustingly negative and we will get what we deserve eventually
It's always going to happen at a place like Brighton when we are leading away from home at a place we don't ever do well at, and against a team who are good going forward and doing well in the league.

We can't always play great possession football and look the better team. Like I said, in the first half after we scored we more than matched them in all areas.

Oh, well that's alright then.
Yep. You keep pointing put every negative thing he does, I'll keep pointing out every decent thing he does.

Just providing balance to your constant moaning. I'm not advocating he's great or anything. We need better there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back