• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brighton & Hove Albion (A) Matchday Thread 1/1/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brighton have had only two real chances really - both from Wilson, one dealt with by Ebanks-Landell and a decent save from Ikeme. It's not like Reading, I don't think we quite look like crumbling any second but that being said it's easy to see why Edwards is invisible when we just pretend the midfield isn't there to begin with.

Am hoping Zyro's inclusion changes things up a bit, it's not like Jackett's a stranger to prettier football

I'd still be delighted with a point the way we are playing.

Hmm. I'm going to be the lone voice of dissent here. We've restricted Brighton to 1 long range flash of inspiration from Wilson.

Other than that we've had the best chance (Afobe) and look a little more threatening in the break. It's not pretty football, it's not the style I like to watch but it is one dragging us into the top half of the table

Given the time wasting on the free kick after 43 minutes. We know what the second half tactics will be.

We are winning away at the top of the table team and they have had 1 shot on target.
Well done Wolves.

I can only assume (hope?) that the reason he's still in a job is takeover related because the football is bloody awful.

They're fourth, not top. They also have an even more cautious manager than Kenny Jackett.

I really feel it imperative to build a PL team in the Championship. If that team fluked the play offs we wouldn't get a point.

Unbelievably lucky to be winning the difference in quality is massive. Edwards has actually made some decent blocks and interceptions just a shame he is dreadful once in possession. Coady, Graham & Iorfa the stand out players for us so far.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

Hmm. I'm going to be the lone voice of dissent here. We've restricted Brighton to 1 long range flash of inspiration from Wilson.

Other than that we've had the best chance (Afobe) and look a little more threatening in the break. It's not pretty football, it's not the style I like to watch but it is one dragging us into the top half of the table

Unfortunately I think you're right. Zero entertainment till Jackett fucks off.

44fe7147d18f8908318b683554d158ee.jpg

Siggy the hero again.

Who is the bullfighter dressed in black? just outside the penalty area.

If we carry on playing this way for the second half then sooner or later something will give - a CB slips, an awkward ricochet etc which will cost.

Really do need to get a grip of the ball & actually try & play a midfield at some point

I'm not having a go at anyone here but it's strange to see such apathy/anger at the team when if the result stays this way we'll have had three clean sheets and three wins in a row

I'm not having a go at anyone here but it's strange to see such apathy/anger at the team when if the result stays this way we'll have had three clean sheets and three wins in a row

Because football isn't binary where everything is great if you win and terrible if you lose.

Decided not to get a now tv pass to watch this and am instead listening to the five live radio coverage, sounds torrid. At one point the commentator was talking about a funny comment his 3 year old son had made recently, due to the complete lack of entertainment from the game.

We are winning away at the fourth in the table team and they have had 1 shot on target.
Well done Wolves.

If this was an England World Cup campaign I'd be fucking delighted. As it is...

Check the sack the Manager polls, he's a lame duck, nothing's gonna change until he's sacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back