• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brighton & Hove Albion (A) Matchday Thread 1/1/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coady and Edwards is a shocking midfield two. Zero quality.

I'd say them having constant possession and pressure is what's pushing us back. We're not doing it by choice.

Aren't we? Look at the formation here. We had the ball about 10s beforeImageUploadedByTapatalk1451662285.658666.jpg

Difference is they have two central midfielders who are excellent on the ball. Both are better than McDonald before we even consider Coady and Edwards.

I'd be happy for us to set up as a counter attacking team but this is just pure shite.

Garbage so far. Afobe isolated again and the ball keeps pinging right back.

Ha ha brilliant!

hahaha how the fuck are we in front here?

Haha! The wolves fan scores an OG - good lad! And another assist for Jordan Graham!

Get IN.

Get in!!!!!

Another Graham assist.

Brighton were sitting just as deep when we had the ball for more than 30s there. It's just what happens when teams keep the ball.

Nice one from the Wolves fan. So undeserved.

Knew that would happen when I went for a fag.

No Jackett required. Just wait until Mr Ding Lei brings in Mourinho, Ronaldo, 'Messy' and the gang!

Lucky goal. Guess we're stuck with Kenny!

I'll also point out it was good work from Coady to keep the ball in play with a bit of skill out on the touchline in that attack. He was involved in setting up both waves of that possession that led to the goal.

Graham must be one of the most fouled players in the league at the minute. The way he commits players is brilliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back