• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brighton & Hove Albion (A) Matchday Thread 1/1/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because football isn't binary where everything is great if you win and terrible if you lose.

I didn't say I didn't understand it, I'm watching the same game! I'm just saying, I've never seen this before and like I said earlier Jackett has used more exciting tactics in the past (say, this time last season)

Forget results the football has been the worst in years. People say MM played terrible football I would take that over this shit. People have every right to be angry, Jackett even himself thinks we play decent football pffff.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

I'd be more happy if our defence looked solid.

Playing the way we do,with a defence always likely to drop a rickett, doesn't bode well.

I'm not having a go at anyone here but it's strange to see such apathy/anger at the team when if the result stays this way we'll have had three clean sheets and three wins in a row

Yknow i had to double check that i wasnt on a baggies forum for a moment.

I'm not having a go at anyone here but it's strange to see such apathy/anger at the team when if the result stays this way we'll have had three clean sheets and three wins in a row

More than happy to be winning, but can't see that continuing if we carry on playing like this.

A little lucky to have got 2 clean sheets in the last 2 games, as much down to the oppositions inability as anything else

Jackett needed to win games. If he had just lost 3 games on the bounce, He would no longer be here.

After the goal we easily matched them and played alright. We've just got to make sure we don't let them get a grip on the game again and have to sit back defending for large spells.

Bit of a harsh booking for Iorfa IMO.

Superb attempt at a tackle from Doherty...

All over us can't see us holding on would be delighted with a point.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

We've resorted to our "got a one goal lead so let's get deeper and deeper and deeper and deeper" tactic. Nice one, Ken.

We are winning. This is A GOOD THING.

However, I cannot see how anyone can use a couple of good results to justify the eye-bleeding bilge being turned out masquerading as entertainment. I hope we keep winning and make a run for the top six, but playing in this style makes it somewhat unlikely.

well, this worked at Reading so -

NO fucking way this ends 0-1!

There's no chance we'll get the luck we did against Reading absolute matter of time before they score.

This is just awful, awful, awful.

Let's get Byrne on, perhaps a bit of pace might help move the team forward.

Wilson & Murphy combine to get a decent chance that the latter puts well over.

Getting more perilous

We've come out into this second half and look worse! Definitely going to concede soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back