• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brighton & Hove Albion (A) Matchday Thread 1/1/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Siggy playing right mid. I can almost get bringing him on to play up front, but on the right?

Yep. You keep pointing put every negative thing he does, I'll keep pointing out every decent thing he does.

Just providing balance to your constant moaning. I'm not advocating he's great or anything. We need better there.

With that tactic he will do his job 50% of the time then

In fairness, Doherty has been better today than previous games, still prone to lapses in concentration but today he's looked sharper, reading the game and getting in well to clear at times

I'd actually say he's better at left back than right back. Less dragged out of position in general, still not a great option there

Let's hope so. Siggy clearly had talent. Between the ears was his problem.

Fucking bizarre to bring on a striker and play him at right wing when we've got a perfectly decent one sitting on the bench.

I'd actually say he's better at left back than right back. Less dragged out of position in general, still not a great option there

His best game in a Wolves shirt came there, Bournemouth at home last season. Not much of a bar I admit.

This commentator is definitely bashing the bishop every time Wilson gets on the ball.

This referee has given Afobe absolutely nothing.

Siggy far more adept at holding up a high ball. He'll assist a Dave Edwards thirty harder I have no doubt.

Three shots on target for them to our two. They've had two good opportunities they've put over but other that that it's been long rangers from Wilson.

Every Wolves player bar Afobe within 30 yards of their own goal every time they lose the ball, lovely stuff.

Edwards looks like he is running in treacle, but we're in to the last 15 mins and still he's not coming off.

I had heard that Mrs Siggy was rather decent. Not seen a pic so hard to comment!

Edwards for Price would be a sensible move.

I had heard that Mrs Siggy was rather decent. Not seen a pic so hard to comment!

Saw them in IKEA together when he first signed, looked like they had a fall out though as they were barely looking at each other let alone talking.

Well done Ikeme there. Awful defending on a routine goalkick and he did his job well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back