• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brentford (A) 5/10: Build-Up & Match Thread

Surely we're now in the most untenable of untenable situations

Unreal how easy that was....absolute shades of Chelsea this is....
Yeah, but Brentford is a tough place to go. Be fine November. Just enjoy your Sunday. Whatever.

So Larsen is expected to mark two fucking players now.... all the defenders pointing at him.... they are a fucking disgrace. No responsibility taken from the Head Coach down to the players on the field.

Yep anyone with half a football brain can see GON hasn’t got a clue

The worst part of this is that Pinnock had a header over the bar from a corner about 10 minutes ago.

That was the warning and they've done fuck all and a carbon copy and he makes it count.

6 Brentford players in the box. 8 defenders in the centre of the box. How the fuck is a man always free.

Those sort of goals aren’t individual errors, it’s how they’re being told to set up. Awful

fully expecting a couple of desperate and crazy substitutions at half time too

I'm not watching because I'm at a much better game of football today (Leamington Vs Scarborough) but that's enough for me. Fundamentally broken.

It’s not even that he’s lost his marker, or he’s moved much. He was never marked and he barely moved.

Is it genuinely true that Dawson got booked for wasting time? The BBC say so, but it can’t be true?!

Back