• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brentford (A) 5/10: Build-Up & Match Thread

Should be 4-2.... what the fuck our defence is doing is beyond me... absolutely anywhere but where they need to be.... Johnstone on a hiding to nothing here...

Regardless of the outcome it is clear beyond any doubt we’ll go down with GO in charge. Our defence is comically bad. No doubt all part of Hobbs plan.

I mean, I’m getting to the stage where I think the only way is O’Neil going, however some of the players really need to look at themselves. Lemina in effect has been directly responsible for 2 goals. I’m pretty sure GoN isn’t instructing him to drag Collins down or fuck up a 5 yard pass.

No one even marking their tallest player from a corner. Completely free to stand where ever he wanted under zero pressure.

It’s not just Lemina messing up that specific moment, it’s that we’ve done something like that (seemingly) twice per match minimum since January.

Gary isn’t fixing how mentally fucking weak we are. We have less composure than Trump getting negged by a woman for fuck sake

I can’t believe how pathetic we are defensively
Even Semedo, that's when you know things are dire. And Johnstone has kept it from being 5 at the moment, so not a great game when you've let in 3 in half an hour but by far from our worst in defence. Dawson can only do so much too.

Just look where Semedo is..... surely he's being told to push up there? He can't be doing that of his own free will?

It would be nice to play five at the back, but we'd actually need five fit defenders to do that :(

This is a side that’s getting zero discipline and ability to organise itself. All points to one person.

It’s not just Lemina messing up that specific moment, it’s that we’ve done something like that (seemingly) twice per match minimum since January.

Gary isn’t fixing how mentally fucking weak we are. We have less composure than Trump getting negged by a woman for fuck sake
May have been a bad idea making him captain then.

Giving the ball away constantly in the last few games, and directly responsible for two goals in this game so far. If it was any other player he'd be dropped the next game.

May have been a bad idea making him captain then.

Giving the ball away constantly in the last few games, and directly responsible for two goals in this game so far. If it was any other player he'd be dropped the next game.
Any other player would be hooked at halftime.

You’re tremendously misallocating the blame IMO.

Back