• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brentford (A) 5/10: Build-Up & Match Thread

Even Semedo, that's when you know things are dire. And Johnstone has kept it from being 5 at the moment, so not a great game when you've let in 3 in half an hour but by far from our worst in defence. Dawson can only do so much too.
Yeah, but the gap between Dawson and the disaster that is Toti is way too much. With his experience, Dawson needs to be in control of the positioning there and yank Toti in. And then O'Neil needs to tell Semedo and Ait-Nouri to fucking defend and do their first job. Then we need Andre tucked in just in front of Dawson and Toti....

May have been a bad idea making him captain then.

Giving the ball away constantly in the last few games, and directly responsible for two goals in this game so far. If it was any other player he'd be dropped the next game.
Making him Captain over Dawson (who he didn't want to start?) and the role change for Lemina in part due to trying to fit Andre in side too has definitely affected Mario's game.

You can't really do anything either, a captain change would only happen if the head coach changes too.

Both of them are fit…
Santi weirdly is but I don’t see it with Hugo. Too much Late 90s New Jersey Stoner in him.

Fuck was I the third to make this joke actually

As shite as we are defensively, so are Brentford.... we get down both sides with relative ease.

How are we second to practically every ball into our penalty area?
I’m guessing there are about 20 questions in this thread in the last 45 minutes to which the answer is ‘because Gaz’.

Comms here: “Sometimes [Wolves] look like they’ve never even played together.”

Puts a neat bow on things and is absolutely inexcusable this far into a coach’s tenure.

another unmarked header, didn’t see that coming what a twist

Unreal how easy that was....absolute shades of Chelsea this is....

Any chance we'll actually mark Pinnock one day soon?

Well that goal from a corner came from nowhere, hadn't been threatening that at all...

So Pinnock free header previous corner, let's just let it happen again.

Absolutely fucking disgraceful!

Back