• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brentford (A) 5/10: Build-Up & Match Thread

The worst part of this is that Pinnock had a header over the bar from a corner about 10 minutes ago.

That was the warning and they've done fuck all and a carbon copy and he makes it count.
I’m sure there was a third instance as well

Diabolical first half. Another game GON has decided to go toe to toe with the opposition and failed to understand we don't have a defence. Utter shambles of a defensive performance. Our two goals gloss it over a bit but they could easily be 6-3 up.

I know it’s completely irrelevant but it really pisses me off watching him tap away with one of those pens on his iPad

Absolute fucking joke. Doesn't matter what the formation is, he can't coach units. We're either attacking with everything or sitting back and shitting ourselves. Fucking ridiculous. Three free headers he's had this game.

How many free headers have they had from set pieces. Even the basics aren't there. Shocking
This is the shit that happens when players realize the emperor has no clothes

How are you going to win ANY games defending like this.

How do we never ever learn and continually grant free headers in the box (and give it away in ridiculous areas to compound the issue).

How is your £10m goalkeeper diving out of the way of the opener.

He could go tonight, this is a shambles.

Second best to every ball into our penalty area. No organisation whatsoever from set pieces, they look like they'll score from any ball into the area no matter the quality. Players have to take some responsibility for that too, but ultimately it's on our clueless manager and this should be the end of him.

20 goals against in less than 7 games says everything. He’s completely unable to reverse our situation or organise the players.
The players are cowards and have the hearts of a pea.

For me johnstone has been a disaster buy.
He has no command on anything in the 6 yard box, instils no defensive confidence, and insists on playing 10 yard suicide passes out in the centre of the goal.
Truthfully i would bring Sa on second half.
Lemina needs to stop playing extra centre back and get back to winning midfield.
The captaincy for me has ruined his game.play jaoa and andre as the deep midfielders in front of the back four and push lemina forward of them.
Brentford are simply walking through us.

For me johnstone has been a disaster buy.
He has no command on anything in the 6 yard box, instils no defensive confidence, and insists on playing 10 yard suicide passes out in the centre of the goal.
Truthfully i would bring Sa on second half.
Lemina needs to stop playing extra centre back and get back to winning midfield.
The captaincy for me has ruined his game.play jaoa and andre as the deep midfielders in front of the back four and push lemina forward of them.
Brentford are simply walking through us.
This has got fuck all to do with Johnstone. The defence is shockingly bad and Sa wouldn't be able to do much different. Johnstone has saved two other certain goals so far.

Back