• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brentford 3 - Wolves 0 - a black armband verdict thread

Interesting thought. But we would have to pay MK compo. I think it will be Sellars and Edwards until the end of the season.

KJ: We deserved nothing from the game.

My future is up to others (a line often said when they know the end is nigh)

I think Edwards could become a decent manager. There is no harm in giving him the reigns until the end of the season.

Yes I can thanks. Their roles are not identical.

Chaps take my word for it or don't, I don't care really.

That's my take on it and I will think twice about renewing if we appointed an overrated bully boy like Pearson who isn't the one responsible for the success.
He got 100+ points as manager in the Championship, but wasn't responsible for their success?

Karl Robinson.
Not ideal but off the top of my head that's who I'd look at.

Not for me, I accept he has a ceiling at MK but they are really poor. He routinely builds sides that are totally powderpuff and the defending is a shambles.

Yes I can thanks. Their roles are not identical.

Chaps take my word for it or don't, I don't care really.

That's my take on it and I will think twice about renewing if we appointed an overrated bully boy like Pearson who isn't the one responsible for the success.

You obviously have knowledge, can I ask where from?

You obviously have knowledge, can I ask where from?

Season ticket holder at Leicester that I work with, her sister is an employee there.
Tenuous? In some eyes I bet! But when am I so passionately anti- something like I am here? I'm not.
Johnny, do you know of him?

KJ being quite open and honest on the shambles from tonight. Certainly not hiding behind anything and saying we were awful on the ball, wide open in defence and got what we deserved.

You can talk about whether Pearson is a knobhead or not, or whether his results cancel that out, or whether he was/is primarily responsible for Leicester's success over the last three years. He isn't coming here though. Not going to happen.

KJ says Vlp has apologised .....missed that one.
Basically said the comment was a joke aimed at his friends but he apologised to the fans and the club for any offence caused.

Tbh it was your standard "club have bollocked me and told me to say sorry" response.

You can talk about whether Pearson is a knobhead or not, or whether his results cancel that out, or whether he was/is primarily responsible for Leicester's success over the last three years. He isn't coming here though. Not going to happen.

Thankfully.

Back