• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brentford 3 - Wolves 0 - a black armband verdict thread

But they arent...i hear one bloke singing it but mainly hear something more like "five grand, five grand,five grand"

'We're fuckin shit, we're fuckin shit, we're fuckin shit'.

It's this season's 'It's magic'.

So the DoF was the one who rallied Leicester City from certain relegation last season to winning all those games and staying up?

Burnley West Ham West Brom and Swansea. That's all those games.

Why were they down there in the first place? Why has another manager got so much more from so many? Why did Leicester keep Walsh??

The man is an absolute cunt, and overrated, and I don't want him at our club.

Waggy and Frank Munro both had big issues with McGarry, they barely exchanged a good morning to him, but once on the pitch they did what he demanded of them.

Suspect that McGarry gave them little choice - i.e. made them an offer that they couldn't refuse!!

Burnley West Ham West Brom and Swansea. That's all those games.

Why were they down there in the first place? Why has another manager got so much more from so many? Why did Leicester keep Walsh??

The man is an absolute cunt, and overrated, and I don't want him at our club.

He did sort of get them promoted with over 100 points though. Last time I looked we weren't a premier league outfit.

I don't attention seek so you probably won't....

And I'm such a prolific poster that I'm always after attention.

Tell you what, PM me with any issues you have with me as opposed to seeking attention on a thread.

Or you could simply say I disagree with you, without acting like you have.

You can forget Pearson, absolutely 0% chance. You may as well wish for Moyes to come in.

And I'm such a prolific poster that I'm always after attention.

Tell you what, PM me with any issues you have with me as opposed to seeking attention on a thread.

No issues just disagree. Need to take things slightly less seriously [emoji106]

He did sort of get them promoted with over 100 points though. Last time I looked we weren't a premier league outfit.

Very true.
This is a manager who manhandled an opposition player, and called a journalist an ostrich repeatedly.

He's vermin, and IMO overrated.

Who would want to come to Molineux at the moment?

A manager who can see the bigger picture. Someone wanting to rebuild a reputation at a fairly "big" club with a good academy or am I looking at Wolves through rose tinted spectacles?

You can forget Pearson, absolutely 0% chance. You may as well wish for Moyes to come in.
At least Warnock is employed and McLeish has just got a job in Egypt.

I really would go Sellars and Edwards until May.

A manager who can see the bigger picture. Someone wanting to rebuild a reputation at a fairly "big" club with a good academy or am I looking at Wolves through rose tinted spectacles?

Forget the 'Rose tinted' ones - you are better off using very dark glasses currently

Looking at snippets from KJ post match interview he sounds like a beaten man resigned to his fate.

Back