• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Brentford 3 - Wolves 0 - a black armband verdict thread

that first video...what are the fans chanting when VLP is trudging off?

Just shows how wrong the "result is all that matters" comments were over Xmas. Jackett should have gone ages ago.

Whilst I think KJ should go, the whole club failed in January. However he did it, KJ stopped the rot, it wasn't pretty and at times lucky but he got us to January on a positive note. So what did we do? Did we go out and bring in players to plug the gaps that had led to us playing like we did? Well no, we didn't we actually weakened the team.

KJ has reached his conclusion at Wolves but like Frank said, those above him are responsible for this wreck of a season as well.

Not really a case of turning, I said after the Preston game that maybe a change was needed. But it is pointless getting rid of KJ if Moxey and Thelwell are allowed to continue destroying the club.

Sorry - just joking Frank (there's not much else we can do) - you are the most positive poster on here (and long may it continue as we we need positivity) just that if you feel a change (or indeed changes) are needed then we are further down the road than we ought to be before someone had taken action within the club

I want KJ gone but it's clear there's certain players in this squad nowhere near good enough.

Steve Walsh is responsible for Pearson's successes
He scouts players to which he deserves credit, he doesn't coach or select the team though. If you don't give Pearson credit due to Walsh, then you can't criticise Jackett because of Thelwell

Gutted - was going to bet on a 3-0 Brentford win, until my Bees-supporting colleague said they were playing awfully, and wouldn't score 1, let alone 3.....

I would have Pearson without any problem at all. Cunt, but a successful cunt.

What will be fucking annoying if KJ is sacked tomorrow morning you'll get the prats looking from the outside in who've barely seen a game all season saying its a harsh sacking.

I would have Pearson without any problem at all. $#@!, but a successful $#@!.
A bit before my time, Frank I'm sure will confirm, but anybody that played for McGarry says he was a cunt...seemed to do OK for us first time round.

Beggars can't be choosers.

He's a bit nuts but that's because he's passionate and determined. He's also not a yes man so won't take any shit

Am coming up for the Derby game - will no doubt look forward to meeting up with WH, Darlo etc & DDW (for the first time) - whether I enjoy the match is another question

A bit before my time, Frank I'm sure will confirm, but anybody that played for McGarry says he was a $#@!...seemed to do OK for us first time round.

Bill McGarry was a tough manager but he got results

Back