• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Boro (A) Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
R5L Scots commentator says 'Wolves not sophisticated when going forward.'

I'll retire for tonight lads, you've all got 5Live and I haven't...

This is just wrong imho....but anyway not the time to get into how useful/shit Edwards is, with the game as it is we may as well go gung ho now, get Dicko on and Golbourne as he's better going forward than Hause

He is not an intelligent footballer.

Dicko and Golburne need to come on I agree.

A CB at left back rather than a career left back playing there is bizarre. Particularly when I'd say Golbourne is one of the best players in the squad.

He is not an intelligent footballer.

Dicko and Golburne need to come on I agree.

Bit harsh I think, when his team's in possession he makes some very good runs, that's an aspect of football intelligence.

Stearman robbed in possession by Bamford - brings him down.

Yellow - possibly only saved from a red as Batth was coming round to cover. Sounds a bit lucky

The run I can think he does is where he peels off a defender into a channel, he's a good header of the ball too and times runs fairly well into the box . Dicko /Afobe can do that and are much better, while both equally drop into receive the ball better.

Stearman gets robbed by Bamford who goes past him, from his position on his arse he wags a leg a brings down Bamford who was going for goal, but he gets away with a yellow....
Fucking about on the edge of the box.

Conceded a few since Ikeme has come back, not sure if its just coincidence but doesn't look good on him

If Leeds & Cardiff can hang on we might still have a hope of the play-offs.

Come on wolves!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back