• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Boro (A) Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How anyone thinks playing Edwards provides stone kind of defensive cover is beyond me. I don't think I've ever seen him tackle!

There's far more to defending than merely making a tackle.

How anyone thinks playing Edwards provides stone kind of defensive cover is beyond me. I don't think I've ever seen him tackle!

We are essentially playing 442 with Edwards (so we may as well play Dicko), that's my problem with playing 4231 as we don't have a good another player who can play that number ten role.

You guys sure we're on 5Live? They're too busy talking crap to be commentating on the game.

Might have to back to the player - this lot are reporting every other game in all divisions at the same time

No, he has good work rate and improves offensive play

There's far more to defending than merely making a tackle.

Neither does he protect the midfielders behind him either, or read the game well. He just runs around a lot pointing

Middlesbrough nearly having a third. We are getting ruined

Boro hit the bar now as well - KJ will need to change something if we want anything out of this

" now keep it tight for the first 10 minutes and make sure we give them no presents"

Feckin plan B boys

Just praying for our rivals to be pegged back tonight. I would suck everyone in Riverside's dick to get a point from this.

Callum wilson scores for bournemouth after 4 mins..there is a guy i wish we would have signed

Nearly scored a 3rd with Adomah weaving his way through the defense, waltzes past Hause and lashes a shot that beats Ikeme but comes back off the bar then after a couple of muddled attempts it gets cleared.

Neither does he protect the midfielders behind him either, or read the game well. He just runs around a lot pointing

This is just wrong imho....but anyway not the time to get into how useful/shit Edwards is, with the game as it is we may as well go gung ho now, get Dicko on and Golbourne as he's better going forward than Hause

Genuinely sounds like they're hammering us.

Sako run - crosses towards Afobe. Ball runs through to VLP but his cross flashes across the 6 yrd box with no one able to get onto it

Dropping golbourne i dont get but hey ho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back