• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Boro (A) Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
bad start, and edfensive line up dont mix well..derby will crush blackpool tonight

Fucks sake.

I think Ipswich is our defining game, but we can't be on the end of a complete hiding here.

bad start, and defensive line up dont mix well..derby will crush blackpool tonight

Prep for next year, then.

Really annoys me that he dropped Golbourne after one bad performance. I had a feeling he would go with Edwards and Rajiv even if I did think we should stick with Dicko

awful awful defending...dreadful infact.
Hause was nowhere near his man then.

Are they actually this good? 2-0!!
Bamford. With a left footed shot from the centre of the box again, this time in the bottom right hand corner...
Apparently we've had 60% possession and a miss from Sako.

He will bring Dicko on soon, just can't see it being Edwards which will open us up if it's him and McDonal in midfield

Notable that it was 2 loanee's that made & scored that goal - not a great fan of a lot of loan players, but if it gets the results we may have missed out here

I said to someone at work earlier that I could see Wolves losing tonight with the 3 rivals all winning, wish i'd put a bet on it now!

You guys sure we're on 5Live? They're too busy talking crap to be commentating on the game.

Anyone know of a different site than Hola? That will let me listen to restricted sites?

How anyone thinks playing Edwards provides stone kind of defensive cover is beyond me. I don't think I've ever seen him tackle!

Thought we kicked off at 8 for some reason so have just turned on SSN and we are 2-0 down already! FML!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back