• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Boro (A) Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the other teams are flexing their muscles and, unfortunately, we're disappearing in to our shell.

Who the f*ck cares about the 200m Breaststroke?

That is a crock of shite

No, it isn't, from the admittedly limited games i've seen of Wolves under Jackett there hasn't been a great deal of craft and guile on show, they've been based primarily around have pace up top to stretch teams and create space, rather than intelligent movement and neat interplay to open teams up.

TBH expected this to be a v hard game to get much out of - the missed opportunity was v Blues on Sat which was winnable

No, it isn't, from the admittedly limited games i've seen of Wolves under Jackett there hasn't been a great deal of craft and guile on show, they've been based primarily around have pace up top to stretch teams and create space, rather than intelligent movement and neat interplay to open teams up.

Admittedly limited is the fucking key stuff in that. I don't recognise the rest of what you type at all.

Iorfa does well on the right from a McDonald pass - deflected out for a corner

We badly need Dicko to force them to change their gameplan. We can still fuck with them with the time left if they have to worry about high pressure.

Second corner is met by Batth, but the ball is just cleared away by Tomlin - better

Admittedly limited is the fucking key stuff in that. I don't recognise the rest of what you type at all.

TBF we haven't scored loads of goals involving multiple passes, while we have scored a lot from Dicko's, Sako's anfd VLP's pace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back