• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Blackpool FC

I've heard that their mother got abuse or something. What's the actual story behind it?

The Rumour/fact* is Karl Oyston's mum got a shit load of abuse with regards to his convicted rapist of a Father. This went on for a few few weeks and Karl told fans he would repay them for it and take the club out of the Football League. His actions since then have pretty shown he meant it.

*Rumour if you are an Oyston, Fact if you are a Blackpool fan

The FA have ruled the game is to be a 0-0 draw which I find staggering really.

I bet Derby fans are kicking themselves that they didn't all invade the pitch on the last day.

And Blackpool have been charged for failing to fulfill the fixture. They could be in quite serious trouble if found guilty.

The same situation as last year now. Only ten players at the club heading into pre season, no goalkeepers... Morty is probably rolling in his grave.

Nile Ranger kept on despite not being seen at Blackpool since December? Shouldn't laugh at their misfortune but it's real life comedy. Can't the FA take some action against the Oystons?

Blackpool have now been charged for the pitch invasion against Huddersfield. The crime sheet is growing.

I don't understand how the Oystons can be allowed to run the club when it seems they have an obvious conflict of interests.

Nothing conflicted really. They own the whole thing and can do what the fuck they like.

Isn't it assumed that goal of a football club is to win games? And the Oystons seem to be bent on losing them.

I dunno, seems like they should face some sort evaluation from the FA or something.

They are scum that should be chased from the game but they pass the fit and proper test.

They are scum that should be chased from the game but they pass the fit and proper test.

And the supporters are the ones who are paying the price. The way things are going, they will either end up in the Conference, or going to the wall.

Absolutely. But the problem is, that is exactly what Karl Oyston wants to happen.

Took his money out when they came out of the Premier League - he's really not fussed what happens to them now,

Certainly he's not putting money back in

Apparently even Nile Ranger is bemused that they've offered him a deal.

Apparently even Nile Ranger is bemused that they've offered him a deal.

Not really offered a deal. He had one of those 1 year with an option for a further year. For some unknown reason Blackpool have taken up that option despite him going AWOL since November.

They have done it with 2 other players as well but one of them is going to have work permit issues so probably won't be able to sign and the other had a clause saying the option wouldn't be taken and he could leave for free if they get relegated.

Back