• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

For less than £1 a beer you can't complain. Always going to be done good and some stinkers.
My thoughts exactly. I'm still disappointed about the pango IPA though, thought that would be nice.

I wouldn't touch Flavourly beers again personally, I'd rather pay extra for something with a bit of life to it. Johnny, your mission is to find out what that chocolate porter was in Boho today, banging that was.

I wouldn't touch Flavourly beers again personally, I'd rather pay extra for something with a bit of life to it. Johnny, your mission is to find out what that chocolate porter was in Boho today, banging that was.

Looking at Untappd, it was probably Coco Cocao by Thornbridge. Although they usually have Stay Puft on tap there too.

Looking at Untappd, it was probably Coco Cocao by Thornbridge. Although they usually have Stay Puft on tap there too.

I asked for Stay Puft for Johnny but they don't do it anymore, they said they had a chocolate porter on instead so I got him that. It was that good I had one as well after. Could well have been Coco Cocao.

I asked for Stay Puft for Johnny but they don't do it anymore, they said they had a chocolate porter on instead so I got him that. It was that good I had one as well after. Could well have been Coco Cocao.

I think we'll have to buy a Coco Cocoa just for the sake of research to check they are the same. It was fantastic.

Just ordered the following off honest brew.

Buxton - SPA Pale Ale 4.1%
Wild Weather - Peach of a Weekend Peach Sour 5.6%
Wild Weather - Shepherds Warning IPA 5.6%
Wild Weather - The Complete History Jasmine Saison 5.5%
Magic Rock x Collective Arts - Guavarita Vice Guava, Lychee and Lime Berliner Weisse 4.7%
Howling Hops - East End Hefeweizen 4.5%
Funk Estate - Highball Hoax Tom Collins Sour
Time and Tide - Kiss Me Quick DDH Session Pale Ale 2.9%
North Brewing Co. - Pinata Mango & Guava Pale Ale 4.5%
Northern Monk New World IPA 6.2%
Mondo - Dennis Hopp'r IPA 5.3%
Signature Brew - Banfi Grapefruit Sour 3.8%
Yeastie Boys Inari Biru Rice Beer 4.8%
Amundsen Everyday Hero Session IPA 4.7%
Time and Tide - Brynhildr Session IPA 4.4%
Five Points IPA Can 7.1%
Buxton - Axe X
To Øl - 3XRAID IPL To Ol- 3XRAID IPL 5.9
Howling Hops x Basqueland - Pico DDH NZ NE IPA
CR/AK - Mundaka SIPA Mundaka Session IPA 4.6%

Off to the Fixed Wheel brewery on Saturday evening :) Any recommendations?

Off to the Fixed Wheel brewery on Saturday evening :) Any recommendations?
Only had their Black IPA, which was well nice. The Pope Of Dope is meant to be a blinder too.

Highlights so far are:
* Anarchy - Citra Star
* Burning Soul - Mango Shake Pale

10 of the best pubs for Sunday lunch
The Old Coastguard, Mousehole, Cornwall

Been in the Coastguard a couple of times, superb Sunday Lunch with a great view.

Can vouch for the City Arms in Cardiff having a great selection too.

I only know The Barton Arms in Brum, and The Briton's Protection in Manchester (the latter will be familiar to Kenny and Deutsch too).

Back