• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

They're not all Tiny Rebel, there are 8 Flavourly beers in there which aren't too good (IMO of course). The Tiny Rebel ones look like beers brewed for Flavourly specifically, no idea what they're like.

Tiny Rebel are collaberating with Flavourly to produce a Lager, an IPA, a Fruit IPA, a Pale Ale, a Golden Ale and a Milk Stout.
f8b42fb2f6680dee887882127dedbb07.jpg

I will probably pass.

I had to give away free beer today. It felt wrong, and I feel disgusted with myself.

Dad had a 5 litre mini keg of Adnams Ghost Ship that he didn't want so insisted I have it. I've had to give it to some friends of mine because my beer stock is ridiculous :icon_lol: I just don't drink enough to get through it, I got lots for my birthday that I've barely touched and I'm on a slight health kick on top of it all!

I apologise to all regulars of this thread.

They're not all Tiny Rebel, there are 8 Flavourly beers in there which aren't too good (IMO of course). The Tiny Rebel ones look like beers brewed for Flavourly specifically, no idea what they're like.

Ah yes, I only skimmed through the list and thought they were all ones brewed by Tiny Rebel. I think the others were brewed by Bad Co, if my memory serves me correctly.

I had to give away free beer today. It felt wrong, and I feel disgusted with myself.

Dad had a 5 litre mini keg of Adnams Ghost Ship that he didn't want so insisted I have it. I've had to give it to some friends of mine because my beer stock is ridiculous :icon_lol: I just don't drink enough to get through it, I got lots for my birthday that I've barely touched and I'm on a slight health kick on top of it all!

I apologise to all regulars of this thread.

Mini Kegs are tricky because ideally you need to finish them in one sitting. Definitely no longer than 3 days. I couldn't get through 5L of the same beer in one weekend at home! Good for parties though.

Mini Kegs are tricky because ideally you need to finish them in one sitting. Definitely no longer than 3 days. I couldn't get through 5L of the same beer in one weekend at home! Good for parties though.

I bet you could!!

I shudder at the thought of having 2 330ml bottles of the same beer in one sitting. Got to be a different beer everytime if I'm at home!

Besides, quality over quantity. I can't drink more than 4 in a night these days.

This week's order:

Cloudwater - AW18 One-Off Porter 5.5%
Guineu - Hazy Sh*t IPA 5.8%
Wander Beyond - La Adelita Mexican Cake Imperial Stout 11.0%
Verdant - HOWL DIPA 7.6%
Howling Hops - Berry Berliner Weisse 3.5%
Boundary - Double Screwball Raspberry Ice Cream DIPA 8.7%
Boundary x Northern Monk- On the Wall #2 Pastry Saison Mango 4.7%
Boundary - Export Stout 7%
Cloudwater x Bagby - System Failure West Coast DIPA 9.0%
Buxton - Costa Rican Coffee Extra Porter 7.4%
Stone - Tangerine Express IPA 6.7%
Wiper and True - Milk Shake Stout 5.1%
Puhaste - Patt American Porter 6.6%
Wild Beer Co - POGO American Pale Ale 4%

Arrived already! Can't really argue for £19, two glasses too.

The flavourly own beer is Badco.
63754185470660d90ef8c1ef34537054.jpg

Badco that’s it, couldn’t remember who did them.

I'm going to undertake a tasting as soon as i can get the kids into bed, only in the name of cheap beer of course.

Well the peach and mango IPA is surprisingly boring.

Flamingo juice (IPA) was very bland. Electric boogaloo which is the hoppy lager was decent enough. Both of those brewed by BadCo who I think are no better than a bog standard brewer.

Haven't tried any of the others yet.

Back