• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Beer

How's my night going? I've just checked in a Bud Light on Untappd :(

Had a few Cloudwater IPA Citra Eukanot BBC on keg last night. Nice stuff, not too heavy or bitter with a nice mango/ papaya taste and reasonably priced at £3.80 for 2/3's.

Had a few Cloudwater IPA Citra Eukanot BBC on keg last night. Nice stuff, not too heavy or bitter with a nice mango/ papaya taste and reasonably priced at £3.80 for 2/3's.

Told you it was a good 'un! Great price that is as well.

Never doubted you Booz. You should definitely change career.

We've got 5 really good craft beer bars around here and the beers on offer are very good.

Never doubted you Booz. You should definitely change career.

Mate if I could I would in a heartbeat, never been so disillusioned with work in the ten plus years I’ve been there.

Picked up three cans of Vocation Love & Hate from Tesco this morning. They’ve got Quench Quake in there too so got a bottle of that to try.

Picked up three cans of Vocation Love & Hate from Tesco this morning. They’ve got Quench Quake in there too so got a bottle of that to try.

The Vocation Love & Hate is really nice.

I've been charged the full £24.00 for the Oktoberfest Beer 52 offer that should have been £2.95. You may all want to check your bank statements!

I've been charged the full £24.00 for the Oktoberfest Beer 52 offer that should have been £2.95. You may all want to check your bank statements!

It's not for next month's subscription is it?

Just checked mine. Only the £2.95 was taken out. Did you already have a previous subscription with them? As I think that voids any future offers/promotions. I ordered mine with a newly created account.

Did you already have a subscription with them that you'd previously cancelled?

Just checked mine and it was only £2.95. Was a ball ache to cancel though.

An absolutely filthy selection of beers on HB at the moment. I only just noticed there's a Loyalty tab in my account as well and I'm at level three. Got 20% off this order, get three free beers, a free glass and bar blade, 5% off the brewery of my choice forever and early access to all new beers. Fucking hell. I even forgot to add the code I got for £7 as the last can of Moobin' on Up I bought was out of date. Beer fucking heaven.

Garage x Brewski - Apricots Fruit DIPA 7.5%
Garage - Double Soup NE DIPA 8.5%
Brasserie Popihn - NE DIPA Citra 8.0%
Brasserie Popihn - Raspberry Berliner Weisse 4.0%
Brasserie Popihn - NE DIPA Rakau Citra Mosaic 8.6%
Northern Monk - Mango Lassi Heathen IPA 7.2%
Evil Twin x Omnipollo - Rainbownade Fruit IPA 7.0%
Northern Monk x Moor - Patron's Project 5.05 Watching Crag Black IPA 6.6%
Cloudwater - IPA Citra BBC Ekuanot 6.5%
Beavertown x Omnipollo - Mango Milk Power Breakfast DIPA 8.3%
Verdant - Don't Tell Gus DIPA 8.0%
Track - Colca DIPA 8.0%
Siren x Civil Society - Cradle of Culture Sour DIPA 8.5%
Left Handed Giant - Deeper Water Chocolate Orange Milk Stout 5.1%
Beavertown - Dame Melba Peach & Raspberry Berliner Weisse 4.0%

Did you already have a subscription with them that you'd previously cancelled?

Yes from 2015. As mentioned at the time, it wouldn't let me order when I tried the first time but then it did once I went through the link again. I've complained so i'll see where it gets me. If I get no joy I'll cancel, if they refund me I may keep it going for a while longer.

Back