• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves vs Bristol City Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad we scored, I hope we win by 3. Just get to 52 points as soon as possible and then fuck Jackett off.

I'm not sure we will be fucking Jackett off, if we were i'd be fucking chuffed. Not happy we scored but still hope we win.

This commentator the awful prick that he is, still insists on calling him Courtney Hawse instead of House as Jackett kept calling him when this plum interviewed him.
Sign of a clear lack of intelligence if you can't correctly pronounce a player's name.

Macarey has been sent off for the under 21s.
No keeper on the bench so some kid went in goal and pulled off a blinding save from the free kick.

Bills is being released at the end of the season I think
I see. Any idea who's next in line?

I don't think I've ever been so underwhelmed by us winning 1-0. I'd much rather talk about our Academy keepers.

Cheers Ken.

Apparently Wolves are playing better in the second half. They must have had a half time telling off.

Two strikers..

Matt Doherty has heroically broken up the last 3 City attacks.
Now he's flying down the left to release Helan. MOTM.

Don't know whether Burrows has a crush on Doherty, but again he sounds as if he has been the pick of the defence tonight (plus an assist)

Yeah they are absolutely sold on doherty on wolves player

Zyro hits the side netting with aleft foot shot after (again) a Doherty break to feed him

And there we have Doherty flying down the left after winning the ball slots it through to Zyro and he legs it into the side netting...
Be great if we could sort our goal average tonight. (Currently -4)
Up to 12 so far....

ooh, 1-1...terrible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back