• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves vs Bristol City Matchday Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Genius from Kenny...

Get In Nathan!

Oh my god we have scored! I didnt even know we had started the second half

Get in byrne

Byrne falls over the ball crossed by Doherty after a Zyro pass - somehow it ends up in the goal - who cares how

Doherty has made our last three goals hasn't he now?

This feels bad but i'm not even happy we scored.

Great run by Doherty very smart..but my god Byrne fell into that goal...hilarious.

Glad I missed all the 1st half.

So Doherty puts Zyro through with a lovely ball, waltzez and jinks his way down the line and finally puts a nice ball back to Doherty, who strikes it towards the goal where it's blocked and Byrne pokes it, blocked and Byrne again, then it seems to have been blocked a 3rd time before Byrne manages to poke it over the line.

1 up!
What a great performance!
Lets put these City boys to the sword...

Zyro good take on the left, run & cross which Golbourne is not far away from putting into his own net

Corner - Zyro has made an immediate impact - far more urgency and presence up front

U21s hold out for a 0 - 0 v West Brom after McCarey is sent off & they have no keeper on the bench

I'm glad we scored, I hope we win by 3. Just get to 52 points as soon as possible and then fuck Jackett off.

Astonishing: we put some attackers on and score a goal. Jackett is a genius!

17459 attendance (roughly 750 from Bristol) - probably about as many as we could expect on a cold tuesday night this season

Attendance 17459, with 718 travelling brizzle fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back