• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves TV

Don't forget the Preston game on Saturday will not be streamed due to it being the main game for C5

Wolves v Preston will be broadcast overseas (Not on Wolves TV / Preston iFollow) FYI peeps.............

No. If it's on Sky or the main game on channel 5, the full match will not be uploaded.

Which is a bit of a pisser as I went to download the game from sky yesterday and they only have the standard few minutes highlights despite it being a live game and I can't find it anywhere. I wanted to rewatch the game to see if it really was as good as I remembered

Which is a bit of a pisser as I went to download the game from sky yesterday and they only have the standard few minutes highlights despite it being a live game and I can't find it anywhere. I wanted to rewatch the game to see if it really was as good as I remembered

Should have stuck it on record before the weekend, mate. I'm not sure how it works from a legal stand point in downloading a live sporting event after it's been on. Even if it's from Sky themselves!

Paid up for tomorrow, hoping for a smooth stream.

Reading stream

Will there be any live streams for the Reading match? I can't seem to find an option on either Wolves' of Reading's site...

There will be one on WolvesTv for oversea's viewers I should imagine.

Game is being shown overseas so not available for streaming.

Surely not a Ch5 game again so soon?

Channel 5 don't make the call on it. They show whatever's being broadcast in mainland Europe.

Sky don't have it listed, so must C5 again - what the fuck !!!!!!
Was looking forward to seeing Super Dave playing headless chicken !!

Well, it's being broadcast on a few European channels, so you know, it might not be that hard to watch it....

We really must get promoted! Can watch every game whether you go or not, and can build a Wolves + Prem side on Fifa :D

Back