• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves TV

I 'metaphorically ' moved my PC to Holland just and all it showed me was an option to buy the Burton game live (!).

I 'metaphorically ' moved my PC to Holland just and all it showed me was an option to buy the Burton game live (!).
Not all games are on Wolves TV if it's on TV elsewhere in the world then it won't be on there sadly. I will have a look when my son comes off the PC.

Hull game is on Sky I think Tredman have a look if you can still access NowTV with VPN activated it's 7.99 for a day pass.

Edit - OK I checked now TV not available abroad. If you have a VPN you could set to the UK although you can bet they are a lot tighter than Wolves TV on these things.

If not there are other options but those are probably better discussed by PM.

Hull game isn't on TV.

Moved because Hull are playing at 5.30 today

The option to buy the game on WolvesTV often isn't on there until the actual day. Or so my uncle in the US tells me.

Hull game is on Sky I think Tredman have a look if you can still access NowTV with VPN activated it's 7.99 for a day pass.

Edit - OK I checked now TV not available abroad. If you have a VPN you could set to the UK although you can bet they are a lot tighter than Wolves TV on these things.

If not there are other options but those are probably better discussed by PM.
I've tried sky via VPN before (I have sky go free as we have sky Q), it works very occasionally, but seems to get chopped off quickly.

Will keep my eye on wolves tv, hopefully it will become available nearer the time.

I've tried sky via VPN before (I have sky go free as we have sky Q), it works very occasionally, but seems to get chopped off quickly.

Will keep my eye on wolves tv, hopefully it will become available nearer the time.
Yes if it's a change in schedule for sky and it's not on TV elsewhere you should find it appears in the coming days.

Edit - checked it's not on TV elsewhere but not there for me yet either. One thing when you get to Holland clear the cache on your browser before you go to the Wolves site that sometimes causes issues. Other than that you should be fine to watch.

looking on website on games NOT on Wolvestv and Hull match looks ok to watch

Games still not there yet, which is unusual.

Yes been checking this morning and it's only showing half season audio packages?

It's on now. These bloody 9-5ers!!!

Still not showing for me, I'm in France (or possibly Belgium) so it should be showing?
82a68cb8bae927dc3e7fc4ed7b22b708.jpg

Edit - nvm, only shows up in desktop mode.

Still not showing for me, I'm in France (or possibly Belgium) so it should be showing?
82a68cb8bae927dc3e7fc4ed7b22b708.jpg

Edit - nvm, only shows up in desktop mode.
Its on there for me too, any of those countries and it should work fine just remember to clear the cache in your browser as that can sometimes cause issues. Go to Wolves Tv>View Packages should be there.

Bought it! Even tested the hotel wifi and it should be up to it.

how many had problems with wolvestv last night ? i must have missed about 15 minutes over the course of the match, including the last 2 goals.
have sent a complaint into them but not had any acknowledgement yet. hopefully with premier next season i won't have to suffer this 2nd rate service as all our matches will be shown live on sky.

Yep, will be a stream for every single game in The Prem.

does anyone know whether match tomorrow will be on wolves tv. someone has suggested it won't as may be channel 5 top game.

Yep, will be a stream for every single game in The Prem.

To be honest,we will be on sky less next season and yes most matches will be on bein sports on a Saturday but....
it definitely ain't as easy to get decent stable streams as it was a few years ago.
Probably a reliable paid for IPTV will be the answer.

does anyone know whether match tomorrow will be on wolves tv. someone has suggested it won't as may be channel 5 top game.
The Villa game is the International match. That or the Sky one is what C5 lead with.

We're not listed on ESPN here in the states, which should mean that it's not on Sky at the very least.

No idea how C5 works in with that.

Back