• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves TV

Yep. Or so I hear. From a friend of a friend. Who’s been using one to watch every non-cup game this season.

(Or so I hear.)

(From this person who isn’t me.)

He sounds like a smart guy. Did he tell you whether he used a UK credit card/PayPal?

My friend has used his normal account, normal UK debit card, and hola vpn on Chrome, using request desktop mode to watch on his droidbox

I've got a friend who might be similarly interested. I'll have to let him know.

Watertight :icon_lol:

He sounds like a smart guy. Did he tell you whether he used a UK credit card/PayPal?

They use a site called Entropay to set up a non-UK virtual debit card, but others have been fine with their normal cards I believe, from what I’ve read here and elsewhere from people who are also other people, and not me.

Yeah hopeful that i'll pick something up.
Wish I could get it in scotland it's not like I can make the games.
As i said on another post i am ao fucking jealous
Direct trains from Glasgow to Wolverhampton, no?

Yeah hopeful that i'll pick something up.
Wish I could get it in scotland it's not like I can make the games.
As i said on another post i am ao fucking jealous

I believe you also need a non UK bank Account.

I'v got a stream set up.

However if someone can pm me a way of paying and watching i would gladly do it.

Karen and I are currently discussing moving to England I am chatting to agents about software development managers position.

I want somewhere south of the midlands but within 90 minutes of Wolverhampton, I can get my season ticket back

It's kinda like betting companies making loads off China despite gambling being illegal in China.

What's happened to the whole match recording against QPR?

What's happened to the whole match recording against QPR?

Finally posted on Wed 14th P.M., watched this p.m.

Wonder why it was so delayed?

My thoughts? Cav ran out of steam in the 2nd half just as QPR upped their game. Afobe was poor and missed a sitter.

just paid my fiver for tonights match. does anyone else the payment page is poor - very faint typeface and you have to keep entering all the same info time after time. even the Pay by Card doesn't seem active upon clicking.

just paid my fiver for tonights match. does anyone else the payment page is poor - very faint typeface and you have to keep entering all the same info time after time. even the Pay by Card doesn't seem active upon clicking.

Yes, I found this too on Saturday. I didn't think it had worked until I got the confirmation page.

It always take a few seconds with nothing happening.

Yes, I found this too on Saturday. I didn't think it had worked until I got the confirmation page.

normally a payment button will highlight or show its an active click, but this gives nothing

Right, I'm in Holland on Tuesday and want to watch the game. Can I just use my normal Wolves TV account and a UK credit card and buy it? Or do I need to be a bit more clever?

I think you'll be ok as your browsers origin will be from another country.

Don't quote me on that though.

Yes you will be fine Tredman. The website presents different options based on the country you are in (theoretical or not) it just means the option will be there given you are outside the UK.

Back