• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves TV

You will get what is promised for your £45. The ones who should be concerned are the ones who will pay for the games that are streamed live.

Did they say they would be releasing this game on a full game basis?

I don't know if it was said specifically, but thought they said any game they streamed for non-UK would be available later as a recording for viewing by those in the UK.

It seems LCFC have provided 15mins highlights already on their site. Will Wolves do likewise if they are not providing the full game?

That is for main season games though. I dont think yesterday's experiment is part of the game.

Lot of interest at the moment which will no doubt calm down a touch - plus its a new system which is likely to have teething problems

The cost is little more than I was paying for the Wolves Player audio & crappy 3 min highlights last season so worthwhile. Will wait till after the Boro game to sign up as am at that one.

I don't know if it was said specifically, but thought they said any game they streamed for non-UK would be available later as a recording for viewing by those in the UK.

It seems LCFC have provided 15mins highlights already on their site. Will Wolves do likewise if they are not providing the full game?
Leicester game wasn't part of that as the WolvesTV is just for the league season.

If the Boro game is streamed that will be the first one available for a full replay.

You will get what is promised for your £45. The ones who should be concerned are the ones who will pay for the games that are streamed live.

That's a good point, but they will only risk £5 per game, whereas I haven't seen any proof that they can provide the recorded games, but I don't have the tech knowledge to know how/whether streaming affects recording or vice versa. It would be nice to know what problems they have had so I'll just have to be patient and wait to see their explanation.

It's a live issue.

Setting up a camera, recording something, burning the footage on to a DVD and hosting it on a website that clearly has the capacity...that will not be an issue unless the camera breaks. You or I could do it.

There hasn't been a game yet where they are making good on that promise.

I think you have a choice. Either commit now and take a bit of a risk, or wait and see what they do about the Boro game (which may be a channel 5 game of the day I suppose) and then react accordingly.

Following this one with interest as living in New Zealand now. Any new info would be appreciated. At the mo looks like we have to subscribe to the broadcasts £45 and then pay per game but nothing official been released yet. "Kodi" ran a stream on Saturday but the one I fond was Spanish. I had been intending to record the games if Possible as KO is 2.00 am here.

Kiwi if you want to watch the games on demand you will need the £45 package. Won't need the individual games.

Sorry if I seem a bit thick but as I live in Spain, do I have to pay the £45 subscription and the £7 or whatever per game, or do can I just pay the £7 to watch the games live. Hope that makes sense.

The latter. £5 per game.

Sorry if I seem a bit thick but as I live in Spain, do I have to pay the £45 subscription and the £7 or whatever per game, or do can I just pay the £7 to watch the games live. Hope that makes sense.

I have a son who lives in Portugal he tells me that it is £5 per game to watch the games live abroad with no restrictions . If you want to watch them at a later time, say the next day, you have to subscribe to the £45 package which only gives you audio live but also gives the ability to watch the next day, but will not include live sky games or the channel 5 game of the day.

The Boro game is available to buy now.

I believe Wolves TV had problems again and let some UK people watch Wolves v Leicester... Surely if they fuck up again V Boro they will actually be in deep shit?

They'd be breaking the law.

I couldn't even get into the radio commentary on Saturday, it just kept timing out. Then I remembered I had access to BEin Sports so just watched it anyway, but that's besides the point!

Well as I say I know that it let some people just watch it from a UK IP..... 1 week left for them to sort it.

The Boro game is available to buy now.

I believe Wolves TV had problems again and let some UK people watch Wolves v Leicester... Surely if they fuck up again V Boro they will actually be in deep shit?

If they are issues with streaming they will just close it and refund.....then bin off the useless fuckwits supplying the streaming

Always some problems with capacity and installment of these things, quality has been great for me when it got going..

I've never known a topic such a WolvesTV bring about so much handwringing, confusion and entitlement.

Pre-season hasn't been a spectacular success as far as soft launches go, but some of the complaints go way over the top. As for whether to pay the £45...if it doesn't deliver what they have suggested you'll be well within your rights to ask for a refund and there is no reason why you wouldn't get one. I'm really failing to see the big deal.

Slight point of order, unless anyone on here is proposing to pirate and themselves re-broadcast streams of the matches for other people, very little of what is being discussed on here is 'criminal' or 'unlawful' as an end-user. Especially if it is just a case of trying to trick the geographical restrictions of WolvesTV into thinking you're outside of the UK (having paid the streaming fee). It's a breach of your terms with Wolves and a civil wrong for which there would be little or no recourse.

Back