• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves TV

Yes I had held up subscribing to WolvesTV £45 package until I got a confirmation that I got the Fullgame highlights are not worth the extra it seems

Wolves Player cost about the same last season, so I've signed up and paid the £45. I get the live commentary (the same not too good quality as the last few years) and I believed I would see the whole game today. I may still do - we'll have to wait and see. I hope to get to Molineux about four times this season - it's a round trip drive of 240 miles (rather a long way for a seventy year old) and I don't mind paying for the car park. The car park exit delay is not an issue, I will use the waiting time to reflect on the day's play. I just hope that the club can honour its promise of the whole game the following day for several of the matches I can't attend. Then it will be money well spent for me.

i'm sure it said if you pay the year sub of £45, then you get the full match played a day later. Thats not a bad deal on the surface, other than you have to listen to those 2 twats

'Seasonal Audio UK
Live Audio Commentary to every home and away Wolves match for the 2017/18 season plus

Some Under 23 games streamed lives
Extended highlights, interviews and features
Full match replays when the game has been broadcast live overseas on WolvesTV
£45 for the season'

Still being shown on the site.

Quick question guys if the game was not shown on TV the full game will not be repeated ? on Wolves TV

WTF were those highlights. Every report said we were better team deserving the win. Not on those highlights

Quick question guys if the game was not shown on TV the full game will not be repeated ? on Wolves TV

If it's on tv (sky or game of the day on channel 5) we won't get the full upload on WolvesTV.

The Boro game was neither, so we should get a full upload. I thought we may get it today, but it doesn't look like it. I've tweeted Wolves to ask when we can expect it to be uploaded but they've not replied.

If it's on tv (sky or game of the day on channel 5) we won't get the full upload on WolvesTV.

The Boro game was neither, so we should get a full upload. I thought we may get it today, but it doesn't look like it. I've tweeted Wolves to ask when we can expect it to be uploaded but they've not replied.

Cheers mate. The highlights are shite

Dreadful coverage. One of the real drivers for me signing up was the delayed full match footage that was advertised, for the very reasons no ones impressed with the highlights. Audio is fine, but I want to see for myself how we perform over 90 minutes, not Channel 5's truncated version, which on the first offering, is in no way represents our performance, our best moments or how we played. What we got are the 'Boro highlights of an away loss.

It was meant to be from midday today (Just checked the ifollow details) No idea if other clubs have got them up yet though.

If no one else has it's an ifollow issue if they have someone has forgot to hit publish at Wolves

Just an update from here in New Zealand. I have not yet subscribed to the £45 package but did get the £5 Boro game. Lost the picture just before the teams came out and could not get it back again so started to look for alternatives, gave that up and tried Wolves Tv again and got it back for the second half, very clear HD picture so no complaints. I put the first half loss down to the service here which at best is useless, still on copper overhead cables. Looked again this morning and there is a 10min highlights available with commentary which the full game did not have (just the background noise). Will try the Derby game if it is available and then decide on full subscription.

and here was me thinking I was the oldest guy on the forum - could still be depends on which month you were born in :hmmm:

If you're only seventy, then you aren't the oldest! I'll watch this disclosure with interest. I started watching Wolves in 1953.

If you're only seventy, then you aren't the oldest! I'll watch this disclosure with interest. I started watching Wolves in 1953.

Ok then I admit defeat! I will change it to maybe the oldest resident in the UK and still have a season ticket! Went to a few reserve games in the mid 1950's but only started watching the first team in 1959. was born in June 1947.:tiphat:

My God this thread just reeks of incontinence :)

Just an update from here in New Zealand. I have not yet subscribed to the £45 package but did get the £5 Boro game. Lost the picture just before the teams came out and could not get it back again so started to look for alternatives, gave that up and tried Wolves Tv again and got it back for the second half, very clear HD picture so no complaints. I put the first half loss down to the service here which at best is useless, still on copper overhead cables. Looked again this morning and there is a 10min highlights available with commentary which the full game did not have (just the background noise). Will try the Derby game if it is available and then decide on full subscription.

actually, it happened to me too. watching all pre kick off stuff and just before game started screen went black. closed it and went back in afresh and it worked.

Ok then I admit defeat! I will change it to maybe the oldest resident in the UK and still have a season ticket! Went to a few reserve games in the mid 1950's but only started watching the first team in 1959. was born in June 1947.:tiphat:

You win Vic. I'm just a lad compared to you! I first gave allegiance to Wolves in 1950, having seen pictures on the back page of the News Chronicle, but I didn't get to see them at Molineux until 30 years later than your first visit. Van Wolfie; sorry to take so long to reply, but your post was way past my bedtime!

Back