• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves TV

Is there actually going to be commentary with the live stream? Reading through the stuff on the official website I couldn't find it explicitly stated anywhere. Would be very strange if so to have the choice of audio commentary or stream but not both of them together.

The stream worked very well for me, good quality and barely any hiccups. And I was streaming it through my phone on the mobile network!

nobody knows atm..stream was perfect for me too :)

just noticed something wrong in the league table on the wolves official site..they have Fulham winning 1-0 to Norwich but it ended 1-1

actually a lot of games are wrong, they must have missed to update

highlights or the full game?

There should be comms. Ifollow are having a mare early doors

cheers kenny

if you can watch the whole game i will definately go for that deal of £45

if you can watch the whole game i will definately go for that deal of £45

It's always said you'll get full match replays. I just think a lot of us had hoped it may have been uploaded quicker than it has been.

It's always said you'll get full match replays. I just think a lot of us had hoped it may have been uploaded quicker than it has been.

at least the day after

Early teething problems is my guess. Sounds like a big upload. 90mins in 720p is always going to be a good few GB to edit and sort out.

Early teething problems is my guess. Sounds like a big upload. 90mins in 720p is always going to be a good few GB to edit and sort out.

edit, you mean to get comms on it?

I know when Barnsley/Fulham were putting up full match highlights in past seasons you were normally looking at Monday lunchtime at earliest for it to be posted. It's unrealistic to expect it much earlier than that.

The ifollow blurb did say 12pm the next day....have a feeling they will change that

There was audio, but just crowd noises. They didn't even pipe through the PA system or anything, so the half-time stuff was as hard to hear at home as it sounds like it was in the stadium.

That's is what I got. Couldn't fault the picture though.

Because I'm greedy and never happy I'd really like an edited version of the full game which only has the ball in play. Any waiting for thrown ins, corners, goal kicks etc is edited out.

Is that asking too much?

Because I'm greedy and never happy I'd really like an edited version of the full game which only has the ball in play. Any waiting for thrown ins, corners, goal kicks etc is edited out.

Is that asking too much?

Yes, that's asking too much.

Is that asking too much?

yes

Back