• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves TV

Getting around geo-blocking using a VPN is still breaking your terms of service agreement when you sign up. They club could probably make a legal challenge against you if they wanted. But in reality they'd just stop you using the service.

Well the offer for the first game came out this morning "Kiwi time", I signed up for Middlesbrough game £5 and did not have to subscribe to the commentary for £45. The confirmation says it is available until 31 Aug which I am assuming means it will be available to watch as often as you want until that date, we shall see.

Nice opportunity, would like a bundle or subscription offer to lower the 5£ per TV-game though

Problem is, they don't know how may games they'll be streaming. They can't do it for games on Sky, the main game on the Channel 5 highlights package - and they tend to be announced only a few weeks in advance. Maybe even the highlights is on the day after the game?

Help! trying to book to watch for the Boro' game on Wolves TV , but can't find the thread.

Problem is, they don't know how may games they'll be streaming. They can't do it for games on Sky, the main game on the Channel 5 highlights package - and they tend to be announced only a few weeks in advance. Maybe even the highlights is on the day after the game?

and also the teams that won't give us permission to film & stream from their grounds (Bet Blues are one, the bastards)

Sky + Ch5 games will be no more than about 10 games.

Walnut, click Wolves TV on the menu top left. The Boro game will show up if you're non-UK.

Went to watch the Leicester game earlier, as I'd seen someone mention on here it was up for free if you register/sign in to the official site, but unless I was doing something wrong, you need to have paid the £45 for WolvesTV to be able to watch the full 90 minutes?

Walnut, click Wolves TV on the menu top left. The Boro game will show up if you're non-UK.

Not available if you live in Ireland either!
So I got signed up with the Audio package.
Same price as last season.

Apparently the full game will be up on Sunday around Noon. I could be wrong, I'm sure I read it somewhere.

I paid to watch the game while on my hols in spain, tried to watch on my phone wouldn't let me access the video but allowed the acces to the audio

I've been reading that it was a problem with Android which gave audio but no video. But worked fine on laptops/pcs.

I've been reading that it was a problem with Android which gave audio but no video. But worked fine on laptops/pcs.
Have you heard anything for overseas users that had video but no commentary? Was on my desktop pc on the projector..

The games aren't available to be streamed on mobile/tablets. Laptop/PC only.

They did put out a tweet saying so.

why was it not possible to sync commentary with the tv stream ?

Ask them? There was an audio symbol on the player controls so perhaps they need to link the 2 together.

Back