• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves TV

Checked your spam folders, Fred? It came through instantly for me when I registered.

A long shot, but are you sure you typed in the right email address?

Checked your spam folders, Fred? It came through instantly for me when I registered.

A long shot, but are you sure you typed in the right email address?

yeah, checked the junk mail and doublechecked the email adress when i made the request to resend it.. :(

Seems as though a few others are having the same trouble, servers are probably rammed at the mo, just a case of having to wait, I'm afraid.

Think I'll give this a miss - am up for the Boro game & hopefully by then everything will have settled down & I can decide what is worthwhile

Not going to get the whole picture from pre season games anyway

guess it is fair in the end..we who didnt pay for the shrews game cant pay now and those who paid for the three games can watch this one ..

I take back all that about wolves and support..they have already send me a link that has confirmed my email..now onto the purchase :) great they sorted it out so quickly after my support mail

I emailed their support who responded pretty quickly. I ended up using my Google account

Mikey Burrows confirmed tonight that full highlights of every game will be available, that's worth the £45 for the season imo.

Mikey Burrows confirmed tonight that full highlights of every game will be available, that's worth the £45 for the season imo.
Not full recorded games then?

That's what he meant.

Still not worth it for me. I'm never going to watch an entire game I already know the score from.

That's what he meant.

Still not worth it for me. I'm never going to watch an entire game I already know the score from.

I agree completely. Even if I watch MOTD on a Saturday night, I do NOT want to know the scores beforehand! You wouldn't want to go and watch Wolves at Molineux, knowing what the final score was going to be, would you?

The full highlights after the match (as I can never avoid the score anyway and usually listen) is perfect for me. It means I can take a look more subjectively at the game having usually not seen it and not relying on Andy bloody Thompson for analysis - not that I actually believe any of his rubbish. Plus I'm a nerd who likes watching games back

The full highlights after the match (as I can never avoid the score anyway and usually listen) is perfect for me. It means I can take a look more subjectively at the game having usually not seen it and not relying on Andy bloody Thompson for analysis - not that I actually believe any of his rubbish. Plus I'm a nerd who likes watching games back

The same for me except it means I can look more subjectively at the game without the handicap of a skinful of Bathams.

If i have recorded a game(and i do record many) then i avoid getting on forums, news and whatever so i dont know the score before i watch the game..bad thing is that you lose live comments and verdicts

I noticed this morning that the Leicester game is being shown on TV in Portugal, I wonder if this will become a common theme now with all the players we are importing from Portugal? It is being shown on Sport TV5, not sure how big a channel this is perhaps SLB or others can confirm. If indeed it is the case that more of our games will be shown over there then it will mean lots of streaming opportunities!

Quite a few showing for a friendly....

Brazil ESPN no Brasil, Watch ESPN Brasil
Norway TV2 Sport Premium 2, TV2 Sport , TV2 Sumo
Portugal Sport TV5
Spain Movistar+, beIN Sports Spain, beIN Sports Connect España
Turkey beIN Sports 2 Turkey, Digiturk Play

Think that might be more to do with Leicester than Wolves tbh.

The commentary package includes

Live Comms for every game
Highlights from every game
Some U23 Games Streamed Live
Full Match Playback of games that have been streamed live via WolvesTV to overseas fans

For £45, living where I do and not being able to make every game, I will almost certainly be purchasing that. The fact you can watch a replay of the full game is excellent.

Back