• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wolves TV

Hmm. I wasn't going to bother with the audio as I couldn't do another season listening to Burrows and say-like Thompson. But a full recording of the game would be ace.

I was thinking exactly the same thing.

Hmm. I wasn't going to bother with the audio as I couldn't do another season listening to Burrows and say-like Thompson. But a full recording of the game would be ace.

I was thinking exactly the same thing.

Me too, was wondering whether I could take another season of Burrows, but if this is also added as part of the subscription may well bite the bullet

Anyone have a link to the actual match stream? All I can find is the page for signing up to WolvesTV...

Anyone have a link to the actual match stream? All I can find is the page for signing up to WolvesTV...

Scroll down on the homepage. In amongst all the other videos.

Scroll down the home page a bit - there is a link below the Wolves TV sign up link

I've clicked on that video link but it just pops up but without any screen? (Sorry if that doesn't make sense) I've tried refreshing etc but it hasn't worked is there any solution for this?

Thanks chaps. I think the link wasn't showing on mobile for some reason, just desktop

1-0 Shrewsbury. John Ruddy fiddling with the ball and shit, never cleared and bang.

Goal shrews. Ruddy dived low to intercept a low cross and fumbled it. The ball found its way back to the left wing though and we were in possession trying to play it out, edwards misplaced a pass, cross came in, and they swept home after cross wasn't dealt with. Tidy finish but ample opportunity for that not to happen

A goal down to Shrewsbury and Edwards is playing. Doesn't sound good.

FYI

Response from Wolves re the paywall

We were having issues with the video displaying for some subscribers, while this was being worked on the restrictions were accidentally removed which we didn’t notice for a while. At this point we didn’t want to re-add the restrictions and risk the chance of disrupting those that had paid to watch the feed by interrupting it.

The suppliers of the product are all working on the issue to ensure that subscribers don’t have a repeat of the same issues on Tuesday and the video will of course remain behind the paywall.

Sorry for any inconvenience

Laura

A little tech problem I can handle.. If it continues into the next game though, I'll be asking for a refund.

Doesn't really matter though does it? We paid what we thought was a fair price for the service. If it was subsequently discounted or give away, that doesn't affect us I don't think

Of course it does. My mate paid £3.50 for it only to realise he could have watched it for free.

Of course it does. My mate paid £3.50 for it only to realise he could have watched it for free.

Not at the start he couldn't. A few mins into the game I was trying to tell my Dad via the phone where he needed to go to watch the game and when I clicked on the link it said I had no subscription. So those that paid got the full game and the thieving freebies got some of it.....

I signed up and entered my details but Wolves haven't taken the money from my bank yet...Perhaps they are seeing how it goes before implementing the charge

Back